Smoother transition between home screen menu
Hi,

I was wondering... I've just tested this skin with my win7 build (my new testing build) and noticed that when flicking between movies,tv,system etc the menu movies quite quickly and seems to snap to the next option... Is there any way this can be animated slightly more, si it become a fast (but smooth) scrolling motion rather than a fast snapping motion?

Cheers,
There is a fade animation in place now. From behaviors you have described in other posts, it sounds like you have some issues with your box. From font rendering issues to slowness in opening dialogs and now too fast on the home screen. Huh
-stoli-
Personally, the snappiness when scrolling through the home menu is a big appeal to me. I immediately noticed and said, it is good... Smile
stoli Wrote:There is a fade animation in place now. From behaviors you have described in other posts, it sounds like you have some issues with your box. From font rendering issues to slowness in opening dialogs and now too fast on the home screen. Huh

I don't have any font rendering issues, I just think the font is ugly and looks cheap like a comic sans style font. And asked for others to bed added..? You might wanna try reading posts properly before ranting...

There is also at least a 2 second "black screen" when entering menus from the home screen... Again this seems to be a "feature" as it's not apparent on any other skins and videos on you've display the same behaviour... Again I just asked for it to be changed or an option to change that behaviour...

The box is clean, it's a brand new build, there are no issues with it... However xbmc has a few bugs that are apparent and I'm not the only one experiencing the odd xbmc, skin and/or plugin issue? That's the reason for these forums.

Also, it's not "too fast" again please read posts correctly... What I am trying to say is that this skin tends to "snap" to the next menu and does not perform a smooth animation when moving between menus.

The post after yours proves this again is a feature and seems to be how the skin is designed, I was just asking for a more fluid experience.

Its posts like yours that make me laugh, you'd have been better off not posting, as you've not helped me or anyone else in any way, you've embarrassed yourself by not reading posts and ranting and you did you offer any help or advice. Well done Rolleyes
Wow, you certainly live up to your username!
PatrickBateman Wrote:I don't have any font rendering issues, I just think the font is ugly and looks cheap like a comic sans style font. And asked for others to bed added..? You might wanna try reading posts properly before ranting...

Its posts like yours that make me laugh, you'd have been better off not posting, as you've not helped me or anyone else in any way, you've embarrassed yourself by not reading posts and ranting and you did you offer any help or advice. Well done Rolleyes

Wow, PatrickBateman, you really do have you panties in a wad! The only one ranting and embarrasing themselves here is you... and if you expect to get any help in this forum you may want to think about changing your attitude!
PatrickBateman Wrote:Its posts like yours that make me laugh, you'd have been better off not posting, as you've not helped me or anyone else in any way, you've embarrassed yourself by not reading posts and ranting and you did you offer any help or advice. Well done Rolleyes

Hahaha. I actually thought it was April Foolsday. This is the most ignorant post I've read on theese forums ever. I have NEVER seen a person so helpful as Stoli is. So this was very uncalled for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smoother transition between home screen menu0