scrapper issues
Last week I had issues connecting to remote server in xbmc. I then found that the Virgin site was down and the problem was resolved the next day. But last night I had the same issue happen again and still this morning. It shows all sites are up.http://status.aws.amazon.com
Anyone else having issues with movie scraper? it would load my new movie in library mode
I've not been able to connect to any movie scrapers for 3 days running .
Using 10.1 build
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
I checked thru the forums for this but...so are the movie scrapers all broken at this time? Still on 10.1 official release, cannot still update any movie info, getting "can not connect to remote server". Music scraper seems to be working fine, so I assume it is just the movie database? I checked my addons & IMDB shows as enabled.
Are there any alternative ones that can be used for English movies?
the scrapers have been working for me, can you post a debug log? (I am running both boxes on Linux maybe its a windows thing?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
christoofar Wrote:I checked thru the forums for this but...so are the movie scrapers all broken at this time? Still on 10.1 official release, cannot still update any movie info, getting "can not connect to remote server". Music scraper seems to be working fine, so I assume it is just the movie database? I checked my addons & IMDB shows as enabled.
Are there any alternative ones that can be used for English movies?

Imdb scraper works fine for me though the tvdb(tv shows) can be hit and miss at times.
Have you tried TMDB(Movies) Scraper.
Try that and if you still get no joy then switch on full debugging and try again, then upload the debug log to pastebin or similar, and post it here. this will show what the problem is.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thank you for the replies, guys. I decided to uninstall everything & do a clean one from scratch, since it has been a while & I've
loaded/unloaded several nightlies over the last few weeks, perhaps it mucked something up. Seems that after putting back in vanilla 10.1, now movies are getting scanned back in again. yay.Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=791945&postcount=8
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
And the award for the most common typo on the XBMC forums goes to...
Scraper for scrapper
crash123 Wrote:And the award for the most common typo on the XBMC forums goes to...
Scraper for scrapper

lol..amen on that. :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scrapper issues0