• 6(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
@Hitcher
I had some troubles with unicode chars with font suplied to skin - my investigation (Big Grin) showed that BOXEE font is in fact Deja Vu font (which can be found here - http://dejavu-fonts.org/wiki/Main_Page). I replaced boxee font with ones downloaded from this page and my unicode problems are gone and font looks the same (at least for me). You could consider changing boxee font to that on the page to provide better unicode support

Cheers
None of them are the same unfortunately.
Thanks for the reply Hitcher. The only reason I ask is that 'they' have come to expect/depend on such shortcuts on the power menu, triggered by remote button (i.e. when not sure how to get out of where they are or how to get out, it's a great shortcut). In the past I've had to hack them in for other skins, which I don't mind doing in this instance, but I figured I'd ask anyway if only to avoid having to intervene with every update (and if Alaska is anything to go by, you tend to update very frequently! Wink).

The Next-Aired support is great to have also, so thanks for that.
new default skin Big Grin
Using the latest nightly only the top right two and the bottom row of thumbs on the main page would work, so I reinstalled 10.1 and now those particular thumbnail spots are broken but the rest work! I'm using Vista.

Is there some sort of cache I need to clean out?

Edit: looks like I broke my music library when I went back to 10.1 and that is causing it.
Hitcher Wrote:They do if you get it from the official repo.

That'd do it. I'll have to update, instead of grabbing from the zip install. Thanks!
Rocky5 Wrote:new default skin Big Grin
Thanks mate.
automated Wrote:Using the latest nightly only the top right two and the bottom row of thumbs on the main page would work, so I reinstalled 10.1 and now those particular thumbnail spots are broken but the rest work! I'm using Vista.

Is there some sort of cache I need to clean out?

Edit: looks like I broke my music library when I went back to 10.1 and that is causing it.
It's only for Dharma 10.1.
Hitcher Wrote:Thanks mate.

It's only for Dharma 10.1.

Works on Nigthly build 18.04.2011
great work hitcher, thanx!

despite not being sure i would like a boxee style skin... i really like the look and feel of thisSmile

for personal preference though i would suggest skin options to :

show "menu" permanently on home screen (my idiot housemates cannot even grasp the most intuitive of skins!!)
to option to customise the home menu slightly, ie have "TV Shows" and "Movies" rather than just "Video" and the option to hide certain things like pictures and add-ons
The 'menu' label is shown all the time on the Home screen.

I personally wont be adding umpteen options to hide 'this, that and the other' but feel free to mod away.
yeah... i may hack about a little, but only just discovering how a skin goes together Huh

favourite bit is the current time on the OSD! might seem trivial but not many of the newer skins have this... and i haven't worked out how to add it myself, yet Smile
First of all very nice skin! Even my wife knows how to use XBMC in a proper way! Well done!!

My homescreen stays only empty while all video, music, tv shows sources and libraries are set:

Any clue?
Are you using Dharma 10.1?
Hitcher Wrote:Are you using Dharma 10.1?

Yes!
Do you have the recently added script installed? It should get installed when you get the skin from the official repo but you might have downloaded the skin from here.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3