pvr addons are "blacklisted"
hi,

i just updated to the latest build from http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html
date 17-08-2011

but now all my pvr addons are "blacklisted" and i cant get them work, xbmc keeps saying no pvr plugins are enabled, after enabling the blacklisted addons.

im trying to use MediaPortal 1.2 and either of the mediaportal plugins (i had the previous xbmc build working with mp 1.1, but then i upgraded mp to 1.2 and it broke; i was hoping latest xbmc build would fix it).

ive also updated my mediaportal tv server plugin to the latest on that site as well.

any idea how i can unblacklist the plugins?

I also attempted a complete uninstall/delete of all xbmc data(programfiles\xbmc and %appdata%\xbmc) but i think i must have missed something.

TIA
Margro and Dushmaniac have covered this plenty of times. If you ever update your pvr build, you have to "delete the EPG?.db and TV??.db files in your XBMC userprofile directory"

Margro stated that in the download notes.
yeah i deleted those .db files in the %appdata%\xbmc\* directory, wondering if i may have missed them elsewhere.

sorry i did try searching for "blacklisted" but nothing really came up on the forum (only something for the ATV)
sounds like a bug to me. please create a ticket for this issue and attach a full debug log
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
For me deleting the Addons*.db did the trick. Was found from path ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database (on Linux systems).

After deleting the file, PVR addons were still shown as blacklisted, but now you could enable them regardless.
I did a clean install the other day and all the PVR addons were marked as blacklisted, could still configure them and enable though.
Avigrace Wrote:I did a clean install the other day and all the PVR addons were marked as blacklisted, could still configure them and enable though.

Same here, totally fresh install and everything was blacklisted... all worked fine though as it still let me enable them.

Speaking of updates, does anyone know where (on the web) we can see if there are updated PVR builds?
Now the linux builds are not on launchpad I can't easily check if there is a new release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr addons are "blacklisted"0