Need some help
I have been trying to get XBMC working with a fraction of my movies, basically 7 of the more then 600 movies I have on my storage devices. First off let me explain that I have been using Windows MCE with either MyMovies or MediaBrowser. Discovered XBMC and liked what I saw.

In my small sample of movies I have removed all xml files and jpg's. The movies are ripped in normal DVD format, Audio_TS and Video_TS folders with normal DVD files contained in the Video_TS folder.

I have tried both IMDB and TheMovieDB scraper and both end up with the same end result.

I add my source of the 7 movies to the video section of XBMC. Set the content to movies and select the scraper. Set the scraper to do the following, Run Automated Scan, Use Folder Names for Lookups and Scan Recursively. Doing that and rescanning my content in File View I have my 7 movies but when I switch to Library View I end up with 18 entries. Some with actual folder images and a lot with a generic image.

I used Media Center Manager to rename the folder's of the movies to Move Name (YYYY). Still no go. Then had MCM create NFO files for XBMC again no go.

Can someone help in in the proper way to get my sample movies folder to work correctly in library mode in XBMC.

Thanks..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some help0