My colored Studio Logos collections
This is the studios logos i use on my aeon65, i take some from other post and some i create new. The resolution is 161x109.
Thx to all share Tv and Movie studios logo here and if you need some lost to add to this collections post me here!Laugh

download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j04oc1al1czkab6
(4849 logos)

I add some new logos and correct all images for best view on dark background.

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8av7hy8dw8...%201.1.rar

Overwrite all old .png whit this.
Amazing...thanks for sharing

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
BTW: I tried to unzip this one...there seems to be a crc error...
redwagon entertainment ist the last one unpacked...

[edit]my dl was broken...sorry for the misunderstanding[/edit]

mm
Simzer0 Wrote:This is the studios logos i use on my aeon65, i take some from other post and some i create new. The resolution is 161x109.
Thx to all share Tv and Movie studios logo here and if you need some lost to add to this collections post me here!Laugh

download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j04oc1al1czkab6
(4849 logos)

Nice collection mate ! Shocked
Thx Mate! Wink
Awesome Collection, Thx
Thanks! But how do I get Aeon to display these instead of the embedded ones?
you need to replace the old ones with them...for this, you need to use the uncompressed textures from your skin...in other words, no textures.xbt file in your media folder

mm
thanks mm
mad-max, I'm running openELEC (kinda like XBMC Live from the file structure) with Aeon MQ2, could you please tell me where to put these Logos? As I searched for a "skins" folder and couldn't find a thing. I'd really appreciate your help
Simzer0, you have done a great job. I have a couple of questions to you and to the skinners, if they are following this thread:

1. Will the studio logos get mixed up with the skin background ?(The white transparent ones don't get, as they are white in color....i suppose.) I use a lot of skins from time to time like T!, Simplicity, reFocus, Alaska revisited,......... which all varied background and skin color.
2. Will colored logos be going to used in the upcoming changes made in Eden with regard to skins and use of flags?
Colored logos will be useful in saving time in creating them and would be easy to maintain.

By the way, Simzer0, this is the Aeon skin thread......You should move this thread to
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=71
which would be easy and helpful to all the users.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
WoW! These look great! If the studio/media flags do become addons, this pack will be one of them Smile Great stuff Simzer0..

Yep your right bandelguy, some of the black images/lettering does gets lost on a dark/diffused background. They needs a small white dropshadow, but this is a great start Smile
Hi,

Choque Wrote:mad-max, I'm running openELEC (kinda like XBMC Live from the file structure) with Aeon MQ2, could you please tell me where to put these Logos? As I searched for a "skins" folder and couldn't find a thing. I'd really appreciate your help

the user installed skins you find in /storage/.xbmc/addons on OpenELEC :-)
greetings, Stephan

Steveb Wrote:WoW! These look great! If the studio/media flags do become addons, this pack will be one of them Smile Great stuff Simzer0..

Yep your right bandelguy, some of the black images/lettering does gets lost on a dark/diffused background. They needs a small white dropshadow, but this is a great start Smile

I'm working on right now but I wanted to see if it was interesting for someone.

I chose to post here because i test the logos only on Aeon65 dark, I was not sure that went well everywhere.

(google translator, sry for my language Sad)
Interesting..Smile Shit yea..Wink No probs mate..,take your time Smile If u need a hand let me Know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My colored Studio Logos collections1