• 2(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Works with ION (v1 and v2) and Atom CPU very good without shuttering :-)
Most skins have the same boring sound options (default, bubbles, none) The ablility to select individual sound files for navigation would be great.
OSD that has Time Remaining would be nice. I usually cobbled together a mod for MQ2 every release, so having it default in MQ3 would save me some hassle.
For me it will be nice to have on option to automaticaly launch the script "Last.FM SlideShow" when i play music ...

Thanks for your fantastic work Marcos !
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100652
I'll echo the request for unicode font support.
I might help with unicode font support, i manage to find fonts that keeps the Aeon looks and feel (unicode free fonts). I had some tweak ideas also, hopefully this weekend i will find some free time and send MarcosQui a detailed message.
mardup Wrote:For me it will be nice to have on option to automaticaly launch the script "Last.FM SlideShow" when i play music ...

Thanks for your fantastic work Marcos !

Nod

My minor request:
I use wall view for my tvshows, but I don't like the info text box covering the covers. I would prefer if the info would show up on the side or below the screen. But that's really really a small thing. Aeon MQ2 is by far the best skin available.
Thanks
+1 for Unicode Fonts! Would love to see my cyrillic characters instead of blank :/
Would be cool if you could include the textures uncompressed from the beginning Smile Makes it easier to change/add/edit flags
with tv suport, and a little of more speed, well be perfect!!

Thanks for you work
Support for Advanced Launcher with multiple views of different shapes and sizes.
Please don't make the skin too bloaty and shouldn't be resource hungry.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Please don't make the skin too bloaty and shouldn't be resource hungry. Keep the studio / recordlabels logos separate from textures.xbt
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Thumbs Up 
donkey33 Wrote:Support for Advanced Launcher with multiple views of different shapes and sizes.

+1 Would love that,

And something else i would love is like sopcast integrated, or live footy matches from different websites, You are from brazil you must like the futebol.

Cheers
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30