Recently added videos in Frontrow ?
Would it be technically possible to have recently added movies / tv shows show up on the top part of Frontrow when XBMC is highlighted, like with Youtube, Netflix and iTunes today ?
SandmanCL Wrote:Would it be technically possible to have recently added movies / tv shows show up on the top part of Frontrow when XBMC is highlighted, like with Youtube, Netflix and iTunes today ?

No, too much work to write specific code in Frontrow to interface w/ XBMC's Library.
It's not impossible, but beyond the scope of anything core XBMC will want to do likely, so patches welcome!

I replaced all that with 'mainmenuweather' so there's worthwhile info the little I look at Frontrow.
what? ... ATV2 has frontrow menu? Smile
Hehe, as much as I like being in XBMC all the time we do use the ATVs for airplay (a great combo with Spotify on the iPhone) and we also watch a fair bit of stuff on Netflix. So yes, I haven't set mine up to automatically load XBMC :-)

So, a "recently added" frontrow plugin which queried the XBMC database to show recent movie posters (or tv show thumbs) would be a nice addition.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added videos in Frontrow ?0