• 102(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Hi ajay bhai
I recently update the version to kodi and addon version to 2.5.3. Earlier all the channels were running fine but now Sony especially crime patrol having lot of buffering issues. Please let me know if I m missing something. I was reading somewhere that the new version somehow missing dailymotion source. Please let me know how to fix that. Thanks
Looks like links has been changed on main source site. Movies on Film By Nature repo are not working.

Can someone verify please?

Thanks !!
Filmi By Nature: While clicking on a selected Movie, tried loading, but fails with the error:
Failed: Info Retrieval Process
Video is either removed or not available........
I'm also getting the same error of "Failed to Retrive" for every movie on Filmi by nature
hi,

I apologize if someone has already asked this in the forum. My filimi by nature will not play movies, the stream opens and then it says fail. I have tried to reinstall and nothing. Its on my apple tv box, I'm still learning about tvaddons, but is there someone specific I must do in order for this to work. I did install the ag addon but only tv for desi appears and filmi was not in that list.. Can someone please help or suggest how to watch my Bollywood movies, please and thank you, much appreciated.
Hi AJ,

I have xbmc gotham on amazon fire tv stick and have the Filmi by Nature v# 2.5.7. Looking at the change logs I see that the issue with www.mediaplaybox.com links was resolved with this version in Revision: r261.

Reference: https://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc...tail?r=261#

But the issue still persist in version 2.5.7 when i checked yesterday. Just wanted to see if you knew the issue was still occurring?

When we play the videos from www.mediaplaybox.com the videos work fine.

Thanks,
I'm also getting the same error of "Failed to Retrive" for every movie on Filmi by nature.

Thanks.
Is anyone going to reply to these threads?
It looks like the domain that was hosting the video are all down, the domain that was last used was mediaplaybox.com and the other URL media.desiflicks.com. Sominal TV still points to this URL for the ad version of the movies and fails there as well.

I don't know if the premium version continue to play.

Until the domain for the free version are sorted out filmibyNature continues to be down.
Hi,

When do you this this will be resolved?

Thanks.

A/.
Hi Ajay,

Movies are not loading from Film by Nature add on.............

I am using version 2.5.7

Can you please let me know how can I solve the issue?

Regards

Rupesh
Hello

Continuing from my previous post,

Just figured out that the video domain (mediaplaybox.com) used by filmibyNature are all up but it does look like the ISP at least mine have blocked the URL, I don't know if it done for whole of India altest does not work from my home and office.

The URL works fine from other countries implies the ad-don should work fine from other countries.

Regards
/
Same problem with addon in US as well..wish ajay could find some time to fix it.
Filmi By Nature videos are not working.. need help in resolving. i am right now using kodi on apple tv 2
Filmi By Nature videos are not working.. need help in resolving. i am right now using kodi on apple tv 2
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27