• 97(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
(2014-08-20, 02:21)KUTTY Wrote: Good news! But I can not find the Acceleration option in System --> Settings --> Video om XBMC 12.3 running on G Box Android 4.2. Any help ??

Sorry, I do not have 12.3 set up anymore. I deinstalled 12.3 and installed 13.2 and did the settings on 13.2. I believe these settings are available 13.1 onwards.
Thanks. My G Box came with pre-installed XBMC 12.3 I don't think I can update it to 13.1 ..
(2014-08-20, 02:49)KUTTY Wrote: Thanks. My G Box came with pre-installed XBMC 12.3 I don't think I can update it to 13.1 ..

I have G Box as well. By going into the settings and them apps, you can uninstall XBMC. Then you go the xbmc download site to download Gotham. Somewhere, there are instructions to install Gotham on Android. The only pain is that you would have to install/enable all Add Ons and that is not hard to do. So, a little work is required.
Is there any blank screen solution for Linux users? I am using Gbox Linux 12.3.
On my Windows version of XBMC 13.2 Film BY Naure installed is 2.5.6.
When click it, I get the message box:
Process Failed: OLD VERSION ALERT
Yu are at old version of add-on.
Steps: http://Goo.gl/OLn9P
Install new Aj Add-On

The Add-On was installed from the file downloaded using the same URL..
Kindly HELP please...
@ kutty

I have same version installed and i can play video fine without the old version alert. I am also using Windows.

For filmi repo , it has version 1.5.6 in my Get Add-ons. The link you have it is old version of repo (1.5.3). I dont remember where did i get it from. but here is the link for for 1.5.6 version of his repo : http://bit.ly/1uUxWz2

Extract this into : %AppData%\XBMC\addons\ this for manual install

or install it from Get Add-on
Thanks
Installed as advised. still getting the Old Version Alert. Any clue?
(2014-08-20, 06:29)KUTTY Wrote: Installed as advised. still getting the Old Version Alert. Any clue?

You can install AJ Repository from this download as well. I did mine and it gave me the latest version:

http://apple-tv2-xbmc.googlecode.com

Hope that helps.
Bhai log. Try these suggestions.
For those with no video, play with hardware acceleration options. Enable or disable one by one and see what works. Should be same behavior with any video not just this add-on. Reason you can't see that option under video in settings is, you have to enable expert mode in settings. Look on the left side in the default skin. Toggle till you get to expert mode and then go back to video.

For those with old version alert. Look at the repo. It should be the latest. Reinstall the repo from fusion and hit force refresh by right clicking on it. It should update your add-on to the latest version.
Many thanks. On my Windows setup, UNINSTALLed the earlier version, REINSTALLed 13.2, installed the ADDOns as required, everything worked fine, except Mash UP International Movies , which gives script error Movie 25 ....
On Android, I have 12.3 and it does not have the BASIC, Advanced, Expert option to choose the check box for Acceleration, like in 13.2.
A number of Indian cahannels from Colours and Zee TV were breaking for last few days! Gives Oops error with red back ground when invoke those TV programs from Zee and Colours! It looks like XBMC has nothing to do with it?
If any of you have any suggestions on getting Videos working on XBMC 12.3 version running on Android 4.2 boxes, much appreciate your help...
pardon my ignorance here as I am new to this, how do I install the zip add on on ipad. I am able to get it on Mac and android but ipad doesnt recognize the zip file
(2014-08-20, 16:34)KUTTY Wrote: Many thanks. On my Windows setup, UNINSTALLed the earlier version, REINSTALLed 13.2, installed the ADDOns as required, everything worked fine, except Mash UP International Movies , which gives script error Movie 25 ....
On Android, I have 12.3 and it does not have the BASIC, Advanced, Expert option to choose the check box for Acceleration, like in 13.2.
A number of Indian cahannels from Colours and Zee TV were breaking for last few days! Gives Oops error with red back ground when invoke those TV programs from Zee and Colours! It looks like XBMC has nothing to do with it?
If any of you have any suggestions on getting Videos working on XBMC 12.3 version running on Android 4.2 boxes, much appreciate your help...

Seems out of context for this add-on but here is a one line answer that might help.

I have a similar setup but with xbmc 13.2. Highly recommend you update. All channels work fine for me.
Noted your advice. Will do so soon.
Hi, I just wanted to report that disabling the amcodec on my android device has brought back the picture and there is no loss in performance. All other HD videos are still playing fine. Thanks for the fix guys. I'm using a X8-H minix device.
How do you disable it in Android 4.2 XBMC 12.3? Kindly advise. Thank you
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27