• 51(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
ajay bhaiya you need to put the change log. The current version for this addon is v2.0.5 and if you click on "Change Logs" tab in the settings of this addons I dont see v2.0.4 and v2.0.5. We would like to know what has been changed or added. Whenever you get time not a rush.

Thanks
Hi there-

Great fan of XBMC and this addon has been perfect with quality links. Thanks for all your effort and new improvements. Appreciate it. Smile

Few Suggestions/Features (if you can):
- Play All Playlist
- Download One or more from videos (does it work with simpledownloader?)
- Queue to Playlist
- Movie Info from Asian Database
- Extract Songs from Trailers (youtube) and play all would be nice
- Add Play from here and Queue to Context menu

FYI, I also noticed that from 2.05, new trailers from page 2 onwards don't work.

Also quick q- does this work with Frodo? I am still using Eden.

Thanks again. Two thumbs up for all your effort. Smile
Tongue 
@glenrocks Laughthanks for your suggestions, I have got few questions related to same:

- Play All Playlist
-> For which section, Do you mean play all videos fall under YouTube playlist.
-> If I add this, you guys will stop using this add-on Smile. I will add it.
- Queue to Playlist
-> Again I guess you have asked to add this in context menu for YouTube videos. Please be clear if you seriously want me to add feature.
-> Yeh kaunsha website hain. I have been searching for a complete indian movies database website.Rofl Please mention website URL. Hawwa mien maaro teer.
-> You are kidding me. How will I be able to extract songs, on what basis?Tongue
-> From here till where??Big Grin

FYI, I also noticed that from 2.05, new trailers from page 2 onwards don't work. OK, I will fix..

[/quote]
Hi- Thanks for quick response. Smile Again, appreciate all your efforts. Smile

Here is clarifications to your comments above:

- Play All Playlist
-> For which section, Do you mean play all videos fall under YouTube playlist. << Yes, trailer and youtube

-> If I add this, you guys will stop using this add-on . I will add it. << lol, good point but answer is noone will stop using it...I am sure that content on all your channels being updated on your addon gives it a great value, along with nice quality collections you already have Smile and its good to have flexibility to download some.

- Queue to Playlist
-> Again I guess you have asked to add this in context menu for YouTube videos. Please be clear if you seriously want me to add feature. << Its good to have but not a priority if Play all or Play from here works Smile

-> Yeh kaunsha website hain. I have been searching for a complete indian movies database website. Please mention website URL. Hawwa mien maaro teer. << Its Asiandb.com there is Movie information addon based on it by Fixit author which I used for local media Smile It has more complete and extensive info

-> You are kidding me. How will I be able to extract songs, on what basis? << From the list I have seen, exclude all which have trailer word...I believe songs dont have that in their name...I can provide you accurate exclusion when its working as its throwing an error for now

-> From here till where?? <<Ignore this if above play from here or play all works for the page section...most useful in youtube or trailer section for now
asiandb.com website is meant for Korean, Chinese and other asian countries. Some indian movies are there but with Chinese Title and very minimum detail. Please check at your end, I don't anything close to what is needed.
my mistake..you are right. I guess that last scan I did was against www.themoviedb.org Smile and not asiandb

I will try to check against other movie databases. It would certainly be good to have inbuilt movie information in your addon. Smile

Have you tried this new site? www.micvial.com
(2013-04-11, 03:20)ajay Wrote: @glenrocks Laughthanks for your suggestions, I have got few questions related to same:

- Play All Playlist
-> For which section, Do you mean play all videos fall under YouTube playlist.
-> If I add this, you guys will stop using this add-on Smile. I will add it.
- Queue to Playlist
-> Again I guess you have asked to add this in context menu for YouTube videos. Please be clear if you seriously want me to add feature.
-> Yeh kaunsha website hain. I have been searching for a complete indian movies database website.Rofl Please mention website URL. Hawwa mien maaro teer.
-> You are kidding me. How will I be able to extract songs, on what basis?Tongue
-> From here till where??Big Grin

FYI, I also noticed that from 2.05, new trailers from page 2 onwards don't work. OK, I will fix..

[/quote]

Ajay look like you are ignoring all my comments that I post. You never replay me back.
(2013-03-27, 03:22)uptown1982 Wrote: Is anyone having the freezing issues with Filmi By Nature?
My Jynxbox Android HD freez if I try to play any movie from Filmi By Nature > HD MOVIES or HINDI >
First of all it's says "retrieving link information something and then I get "sorry this video cannot be played" and when I click OK in this message, it's freeze and the sometime after freezing it's return to where you see all the links example: Video Part#1.
This does with all the movies that I tried. Work perfect in Windows 7 x64 bit.

Here is your reply. The addon is never developed system dependent. No matter where your run XBMC, the addon should work but if it freezes your system, catch XBMC dev team.
If you want quick reply, make sure to share the log and exact steps you followed, it means the name of movie and where you entered from and all. I have no idea what you tried and what you did, after all I am human too. I cannot help you unless you provide all necessary information for me to dig into issue. I hope when you share problem you go back and check old posts and see how I want information regarding an issue.
At last make sure you provide logs and check that movie link works on website. I cannot fix dead links.
Wow this was fast bro and + with my quote. Ajay I did gave as much as informations I can and I think I do better then other users, not just here but in other forums for other stuffs. Maybe you never paid attention to my post. I have also posted the xbmc log files in pastebin but you never replay me back, actually this is the first replay that you are replaying me back with the quote. I do respect your work and you for all the effort you put in this.
I'm here to give you feedbacks for your addons and repo and at the same time to solve the problem that me and other people are getting with this addons.

Thanks
(2013-04-12, 06:51)glenrocks Wrote: my mistake..you are right. I guess that last scan I did was against www.themoviedb.org Smile and not asiandb

I will try to check against other movie databases. It would certainly be good to have inbuilt movie information in your addon. Smile

http://www.imdb.com/language/hi
(2013-04-12, 16:39)pratikgr Wrote:
(2013-04-12, 06:51)glenrocks Wrote: my mistake..you are right. I guess that last scan I did was against www.themoviedb.org :) and not asiandb

I will try to check against other movie databases. It would certainly be good to have inbuilt movie information in your addon. :)

http://www.imdb.com/language/hi

Guys for your information, we are already using XBMC supplied movie db addon that gets info from imdb or themoviedb internally.

(2013-04-12, 15:38)uptown1982 Wrote: Wow this was fast bro and + with my quote. Ajay I did gave as much as informations I can and I think I do better then other users, not just here but in other forums for other stuffs. Maybe you never paid attention to my post. I have also posted the xbmc log files in pastebin but you never replay me back, actually this is the first replay that you are replaying me back with the quote. I do respect your work and you for all the effort you put in this.
I'm here to give you feedbacks for your addons and repo and at the same time to solve the problem that me and other people are getting with this addons.

Thanks

I couldn't find logs for this post. I am sorry if I missed your old posts but I wasn't always active on this forum, after all it's not my job and I don't have get any thing from this. I try to help as much as possible based in interest. If I don't have answer I don't prefer to reply and expect other guys to step in having same problems in past. After all this is forum and not support channel.
Hello Ajay,
Here are the the post number that I replayed in this threat:
Post: #702 See here for the logfile that I reported (But now is removed because of its has been more then 30 days). See also Post: #703 from you.

Thanks
Thanks a lot for this great plugin !
(2013-04-12, 17:57)uptown1982 Wrote: Hello Ajay,
Here are the the post number that I replayed in this threat:
Post: #702 See here for the logfile that I reported (But now is removed because of its has been more then 30 days). See also Post: #703 from you.

Thanks

I appreciate your interest uptown, but you don't need to prove me and I already mentioned why I couldn't reply to your post, either missed or didn't know answer.
Other than that I don't know who you are, and why would I avoid to reply you.
Can you please make or add support for Desistream.tv not desistreamstv.com
desistream.tv is paid said. I have paid membership but I would like to watch on XBMC by using my login.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27