• 80(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
I m getting the same 'no module name........' Error. Can someone plz describe how to solve/fix this error. Both TV and FILMI add-ons are showing same error.
ajay I wish I could see a resume feature into your addon thats just because some movies do have only one link to be played in and we often for so many reasons find ourselves unable to watch those movies in one go and had to stop it in the middle.Its really odd and difficult to arrive at the specific interval where we were on prior to stoppage of the movie.So would you please implement the same feature into filmibynature that would be really amazing to have and I am sure this would be the last request from my side hopefully no more requests Smile
Hi AJ bhai,
A newbie here. I purchased APTV2 and installed TV on DESIZONE. it worked perfectly the version for "aj addons was 1.5.3"
then I started getting a message which said that I am on old version of ADDon and I shoud update it from here.
I tried but the message for update kept coming.
one day I uninstalled TV on desizone and AJ addon to do a fresh install.
and then all the indain channels my family use to watch were gone. I have tried to install the latest version of aj addon from this website which is version 1.5.3, then I installed latest TV on DZone and version becomes 1.8.0.
it shows the listings of programme for any channel but once I try to play the prog an error message comes " container object has no attribute 'ga_client' "
could you kindly guide me, where I am going wrong and what shall I do to keep my kids happy.
thanks in advance.
waseem
Huhhi Ajay
I am new on xbmc. I used your add - tv on desi zone, filmi nature. it is really good thanks for good job..... I had some problem- when I try to see any programme tv on desi zone - click source file- youtube and daily motion not working for me but play wire, putlocker source work fine .after click source file youtube / dailymotion come up message- failure:unknown error occurred argument "url"for method "add" must be Unicode or str. please reply me what's wrong. and another thing can you add Bangladeshi live channel from this web site- http://www.jagobd.com/ there is lot of Bengali channel . if you add this channel it will be grate . thanks again .
@mahmudchowdhury
You need to install youtube and dailymotion addons for those links to work in filminature
Jagobd is already available in Sportsdevil addon with al101's modfications
Hi,

My add-ons have been working fine until last night. Then my TV on Desi Zone stopped working. I can go all the way up to channel list but there are no shows listed there. I only see "Click here, only way watch etc." for all channels. I have tried force updating and re-installing the add-on but no luck.

Thanks for your help.
i reinstall my ATV 1 and jailbreaked with XBMC Aden 11.
but i try to install addons Filmbynature. i can not get it works.
it does not work for Frodo either.
can someone help with this.

regards
waran
Hi,
I love your addon and have been using it. Recently, I had to upgrade to Gotham (new android box) and have come up with the "dependencies not met" error repeatedly.

In digging futher, I have discovered that this might be the culprit. I was wondering if you the devs can take a look at it and hopefully push a new version out.

XBMC: Gotham 13 alpha 9

Addon: Disabled (dependencies not met when installed from previous version).

Possible problem: "import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi Ajay,

I followed all the steps you have mentioned but none of them worked for me; my current Filmi by Nature version is 2.4.6 AJ Addon 1.5.3 and error that I am getting is related to Old version.

"You are at Old version of add-on install new add-ons from AJ add-ons repo."

I downloaded latest Repository file from the http://goo.gl/OLn9P.

Thanks,
Apnav
In zeetv the playwire source is not working for DID & bh se bhade etc . It's available in desirulez.It says it's been removed or not available. I know dailymotion and YouTube are blocked all the time. I tired force refresh and uninstall but not working.
Hi,

On Windows 8 machine, when I try to launch tv desi zone, i get an error that script failed to start TurtleMain.py. It asks me to restart XBMC, but that does not help. What should I do?
Hi Ajay:
I am on 2.4.6 of Filmi By Nature and am getting an error everytime I click on Hindi Movies section. The error message states - Failed: Info Retrieval Process. Failed to retrieve movie information. Please try again later.

Do you know if the repository is broken or some other issues? Please let me know the fix (if i have to do anything on my end).

Thanks so much for all your hard work to keep this add-on up-to-date and providing great service to the community. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Rino
I am getting same issue rino78 for 2.4.6

Failed to retrieve movie information. Please try again later.

Ajay, Can you please look into it?

Thanks,
Nippon
Hi Ajay

Getting the same as rino78 and nhr594, error details below please could you fix it.

00:58:25 T:480 ERROR: ERROR:root:'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\common\XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 54, in callBackDialogProgressBar
returnedObj = function_obj(arg)
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynaturex\mymoves\movie\Metadata.py", line 16, in __addMovieInfo_in_item
title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle']).encode('utf-8')
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
00:58:25 T:480 NOTICE: .
00:58:26 T:480 ERROR: ERROR:rootSad0, '')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\TurtleContainer.py", line 151, in moveTurtle
function(self.request_obj, self.response_obj)
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynaturex\mymoves\movie\Metadata.py", line 10, in retieveMovieInfoAndAddItem
XBMCInterfaceUtils.callBackDialogProgressBar(getattr(sys.modules[__name__], '__addMovieInfo_in_item'), items, 'Retrieving MOVIE info', 'Failed to retrieve movie information, please try again later')
File "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.turtlex\lib\common\XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 72, in callBackDialogProgressBar
raise Exception(ExceptionHandler.DONOT_DISPLAY_ERROR, '')
Exception: (0, '')

Many thanks!!!.

Sanjay
Hi Ajay,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Nippon
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27