• 103(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
confirmed that none of the movies are working.
Here are the logs:
19:54:49 T:161300480 ERROR: ERROR:root:list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/common/XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 54, in callBackDialogProgressBar
returnedObj = function_obj(arg)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/moves/SnapVideo.py", line 145, in __addVideoInfo_in_item
__processAndAddVideoInfo__(item, item.get_moving_data()['videoUrl'])
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/moves/SnapVideo.py", line 173, in __processAndAddVideoInfo__
video_info = findVideoInfo(data)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/moves/SnapVideo.py", line 99, in findVideoInfo
video_info = snapper.getVideoInfo(video_url)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/moves/SnapVideo.py", line 57, in getVideoInfo
videoInfo = self.__getVideoInfo(videoId)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/snapvideo/MediaPlayBox.py", line 56, in retrieveVideoInfo
raise e
IndexError: list index out of range
19:54:49 T:161300480 NOTICE: .
19:54:49 T:161300480 ERROR: ERROR:rootSad0, '')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
containerObj.performAction(action_id)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
self.moveTurtle(move)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 151, in moveTurtle
function(self.request_obj, self.response_obj)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/moves/SnapVideo.py", line 131, in addVideoInfo
XBMCInterfaceUtils.callBackDialogProgressBar(getattr(sys.modules[__name__], '__addVideoInfo_in_item'), items, 'Retrieving video info', 'Video is either removed or not available. Use other links.')
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex-1.8.2/lib/common/XBMCInterfaceUtils.py", line 72, in callBackDialogProgressBar
raise Exception(ExceptionHandler.DONOT_DISPLAY_ERROR, '')
Exception: (0, '')
19:54:49 T:161300480 NOTICE: .
19:54:49 T:113876992 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening:
19:54:49 T:113876992 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
19:54:49 T:171786240 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
19:54:49 T:171786240 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening []
19:54:49 T:171786240 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
19:54:49 T:171786240 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
19:54:49 T:113876992 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.filmibynaturex/?actionId=snap_and_resolve_video&data=KGRwMApTJ3ZpZGVvVGl0bGUnCnAxClMnUGFydCAjJwpwMgpzUyd2aWRlb0xpbmsnCnAzClMnaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYXBsYXlib3guY29tL3ZpZGVvL0JBQllfSGluZGlfTW92aWVfUGFydF8xJwpwNApzLg%3D%3D]
19:54:53 T:113876992 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
19:54:53 T:113876992 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
19:54:53 T:113876992 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
19:54:53 T:113876992 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
Same here , only some parts are working and that too intermittently , would really appreciate any help here .
Meanwhile u guys can try sominaltv addon. I love filmy but using this one now.
(2015-01-27, 19:46)mmsxbmc Wrote: Meanwhile u guys can try sominaltv addon. I love filmy but using this one now.

Sonimaltv looks good , thank you for the advice ...
how you get sominaltv add on from??.. i thought filmi by nature gets its data from sominaltv website.
(2015-02-04, 02:24)ministerjee Wrote: how you get sominaltv add on from??.. i thought filmi by nature gets its data from sominaltv website.
Instalk it from superrepo
Quick Question: Is it possible to enable the 720p links for the HD movies on sominal? It seems the addon picks the 520p links and not the 720p although the 720p are available. Tested using another addon that uses sominal website but I prefer this addon.

Thanks
(2015-02-04, 02:33)mmsxbmc Wrote:
(2015-02-04, 02:24)ministerjee Wrote: how you get sominaltv add on from??.. i thought filmi by nature gets its data from sominaltv website.
Instalk it from superrepo

Can you please guide me the steps to do that . is that under Fusion ...I am using OUYA box ...Sorry not that much into this box ....tweeks at times ....
Hi Ajay,

I am new to the raspberry pi. I wanted some telugu tv shows and movies addons. could you please point me to the right addonHuh. I have desizone addon in my pi .
I wanted couple of telugu sites to be added to the list. Can i request you to do that?
1) manatelugumovies.net
2)teluguone.com

Both of these sites will have telugu tv shows and movies playing.

Thanks in advanceBlush
Sagar
Good news guys, I was getting the infamous black screen upon video playback when using filmibynature addon on my amlogic based android tv box. I also posted a workaround for how to fix it in an earlier post however, that workaround caused problems with some other addon video playback as the hd videos would start to play choppy and am codec again would be needed to be enabled again to resolve the issue.

However, I'm happy to report that using the latest build of SPMC has completely solved this issue. Now everything plays fine, without making any changes under hardware acceleration setting. You can have all the codecs enabled simultaneously as it is the default configuration. All filmibynature videos are working perfectly again.
This is a great add on and hope people will find it useful too but is this really needed.?

BollywoodTrending
Hi Ajay

I noticed filmy by nature is working properly again, is there any chance of seeing a new release as its been a long time ago since you spoke about updating the addon like you done with tv on desi addon.

Many thanks for your hard work.

Sanjay
Hi Ajay / Chirag,
I get the error "No module named snapvideo" on a Matricom Android box when I click Filmi By Nature --> All Movies --> any of the languages displayed.
Any help?
Thank you
Hi Guys,
Can anyone let me know which addon has capability to show Indian channels live using Yupp tv? Also just for information, I am using Fire stick to run Kodi.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27