XBOX 360 Wireless controller not working with Keymap.xml
I only recently discovered that the XBOX 360 wireless controllers are supposed to work natively with Dharma 10.1, however I can't seem to get mine to work at all.

I have created a copy of the existing joystick.Microsoft.Xbox.360.Controller.xml and replaced all references of "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver" with "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows". (the debug logs reports this is the controller that is attached).

The controller does work with the EventClient that has been posted several times on the forum, but apart from the fact that analogue joysticks don't work with that client, the client continues to send inputs to XBMC when a game is launched.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?
just use xpadder and the xbmc profile thats been posted in a thread down a couple pages here somewhere and then just go into xpadder settings and go to autoprofile asign a profile such as xbmc to youre exe of youre xbmc and voila it autoloads the profile once you execute xbmc,peace

p.s: im an avid wireless pad user myself, xD
This one works ok for me with dharma.
My wireless controller is recognized as
Controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows)

Renamed to joystick.Xbox.360.Wireless.Controller.xml and placed in
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps

Though I am still using eventclient and not this file because
this keymap makes the analog triggers scroll super fast, and I don't like the feeling

I did not find a way to adjust the speed down, but any help is welcome.
THX for this!!!, now I can use my XBOX 360 wireless controller in XBMC as remote control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX 360 Wireless controller not working with Keymap.xml1