Add-on Programs Folder Access
Question 
In 2 different addons (rom collection browser and launcher) when I try to browse to a directory or file only the dvd drive D:\ is listed as an option.

When browsing for TV or Movies in the main XBMC program I can see the local C:\ drive and the network shares.

Does anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Can you open the context menu and add another source?
Open the context menu (by pressing c) on the screen in the screenshot or in a different place?
I have this same issue with Launcher when I have virtual optical drives... fortunately the real drives don't give me problems, so I just disable the virtual drives and then the HDD's show up.

I thought this was a known bug in launcher.
It's a known bug, but not just in Launcher, it's a bug in the file selection dialog.

If you have a DVD in the drive (or a mounted virtual DVD drive) the file selection dialog only shows you the DVD and not the hard disks. Just eject your DVD while you're using the file selection dialog.

JR
As Hitcher said, you just have to add your local drive as sources into XBMC to access them into add-ons. That's not an launcher or add-on bug. That's how XBMC works actually.
Removing the disc in the DVD drive solved the problem, thx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Programs Folder Access0