• 3(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
t0mm0,

Holy Python, Batman - you are releasing awesome addons faster than I can install them! Can I get a script to just automatically install all of your releases?Wink

Seriously, thanks for all of your contributions.
This is brilliant, loving it - thanks. So nice to be able to watch good quality music vids and not the grainy rubbish I have in my music video library. So far the only minor problem I've noticed is that a some of the vids in the chart section weren't working but it doesn't bother me as I'll be using the "Jam" or "playlist" options mostly. Looking forward to giving the good old xbox version a test out later.
whufclee Wrote:This is brilliant, loving it - thanks. So nice to be able to watch good quality music vids and not the grainy rubbish I have in my music video library. So far the only minor problem I've noticed is that a some of the vids in the chart section weren't working but it doesn't bother me as I'll be using the "Jam" or "playlist" options mostly. Looking forward to giving the good old xbox version a test out later.

yeah, not all the chart videos are available on their site. you can tell which ones aren't because they have no thumbnail. i thought i'd keep them all in the list so you can see the full chart. maybe i should add something in the title to show they are not available to play?

t0mm0
Maybe a default thumb can be shown if none found on site saying something like "Video Not Available"? Great work as usual t0mm0, if you get any spare time and fancy another little project someone made a request for stumbleupon.com quite some time ago. Don't think anything was ever made for it but it's a great little site, could quite easily waste away some of my time watching random clips when there's nothing on telly.
whufclee Wrote:Maybe a default thumb can be shown if none found on site saying something like "Video Not Available"?

sounds like a good plan. as i'm not known for my graphical skills(!) if anyone wants to contribute some graphics for this (it really needs lots of other nice icons for all the menus and categories too!) or any of my other addons i'd be eternally grateful Big Grin

whufclee Wrote:Great work as usual t0mm0, if you get any spare time and fancy another little project someone made a request for stumbleupon.com quite some time ago. Don't think anything was ever made for it but it's a great little site, could quite easily waste away some of my time watching random clips when there's nothing on telly.

hmm, just signed up - doesn't really work very well for me (loads of server errors) and i can't obviously see a way of only getting video or audio stuff? ah, found the settings page, but it seems to ignore that!

oh well, maybe it is too complicated for me to work out how to use it - i don't understand all these new-fangled web 2.0 social media thingies Wink

t0mm0
No worries mate, I haven't tried it for a couple of months so maybe things have changed on there. Seem to remember it was just something easy to watch when hungover - not too taxing on the brain! Afraid my graphic design isn't up to much either so can't help you out on that one... well saying that I'm now currently jobless so maybe I'll have a have a little photoshop refresher and see what I can do if nobody else fancies it.
hello t0mmo, any cahnce the addon can be altered to give artist name - song name instead of artist name: song name??

kind regards
icky Wrote:hello t0mmo, any cahnce the addon can be altered to give artist name - song name instead of artist name: song name??

kind regards

there's always a chance Wink

in the meantime, you can do a search and replace on default.py changing all '%s: %s' to '%s - %s' if you're that bothered Wink

no idea why i chose that particular scheme!

t0mm0
yeah changed them round and now the plugin scrapes aggregates properly via xbmc.mylibrary.

Cheers for the heads up :-D
LOVE this plugin.. works goo on xbox but cant seem to get any of the chart working.
Can someone take a look at me log and see if anything sticks out as i wouldnt have a clue where to start!

Cheers
Craig

http://pastebin.com/WNY40SpR
innyinskip Wrote:LOVE this plugin.. works goo on xbox but cant seem to get any of the chart working.
Can someone take a look at me log and see if anything sticks out as i wouldnt have a clue where to start!

Cheers
Craig

http://pastebin.com/WNY40SpR

thanks for the report.

sorry about that, i am an idiot! i think unicode/ascii conversions will drive me mad in the end.

anyway i have fixed this and released 0.1.3 to the repo, see first post for link to the new xbox version.

thanks,

t0mm0
Is there a way u can add an option for continuous play. thanks. Great plugin.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Is there a way u can add an option for continuous play. thanks. Great plugin.

everything under 'playlists' and 'jukebox' already play continuously as they lend themselves to that. i may add a 'play all' feature in other modes if that would be useful?

t0mm0
Yeah, that would be cool if play all worked for other modes. I have been using this Add-on pretty much daily - primarily using Playlists so I can just let it play until I have seen all the videos in the playlist. It's like watching MTV back in the day - but with better music and no commercials.
It is really good isn't it! Are you sure there is nothing that can be done about the high quality video option buffeting all the time- seems to me they should work better than they do on my connection, I have much better quality plugin videos work without a hitch from other plugins...

Much appreciated though - cheers tommo x
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2