• 5(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
It was the charts that I tried and didn't work, just used browse and that works fine, just checked for the update and its still showing 0.1.3 will this update automatically?

Thanks for all your hard work t0mm0
Duquesa Wrote:It was the charts that I tried and didn't work, just used browse and that works fine, just checked for the update and its still showing 0.1.3 will this update automatically?

Thanks for all your hard work t0mm0

yeah should update automatically, or you can try 'check for updates' in the context menu to force a check.

t0mm0
Thumbs Up 
Just updated and all works great again thanks for sorting it so fast Big Grin
just wanna thanks t0mm0, that top 40 feature is perfect!
t0mm0 Wrote:hi again!

a new release for you, this time it's music video site muzu.tv

it's available in my repo which is also available using the Un-official Repository Installer

I tried getting this using the unofficial installer, and it's not listed there - even with a force refresh. I was able to get it (and about to play with it!) downloading from your github and dropping it into the addon directory.
Just a quick feature request, I know you're busy on other things at the moment t0mm0 but if you do get some spare time and fancy another challenge then would it be possible to add a login feature? I signed up to muzu and made my own playlist but can't seem to find it by browsing via the plugin - however it's clearly there if I sign-in on the website. If you get time to take a look it will be much appreciated, cheers.
fional Wrote:I tried getting this using the unofficial installer, and it's not listed there - even with a force refresh. I was able to get it (and about to play with it!) downloading from your github and dropping it into the addon directory.

there appears to be nothing wrong with my repo, it hasn't been altered since 27 July and i think someone else would have noticed a problem since then! don't forget the repo installer installs repos not addons, so once you have installed my repo and restarted xbmc you still need to install the addon....

whufclee Wrote:Just a quick feature request, I know you're busy on other things at the moment t0mm0 but if you do get some spare time and fancy another challenge then would it be possible to add a login feature? I signed up to muzu and made my own playlist but can't seem to find it by browsing via the plugin - however it's clearly there if I sign-in on the website. If you get time to take a look it will be much appreciated, cheers.

yes i would like to look at that - as you say i am a bit busy at the moment but i would like to add this feature sometime.

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:there appears to be nothing wrong with my repo, it hasn't been altered since 27 July and i think someone else would have noticed a problem since then! don't forget the repo installer installs repos not addons, so once you have installed my repo and restarted xbmc you still need to install the addon....
t0mm0.
Oh I know Smile I'm just saying what my experience was and I found it very strange.

When I tried using the Un-official Repository Installer, restarted XBMC, it just wasn't displaying your repo at all. It's not that the file wasn't there, it just wasn't displaying the repo itself.

So I went to the first post, grabbed the zip from your git (haha funny to say) and installed it manually and things worked grand.

Perhaps using the Un-official Repository Installer was a once-off fluke for me, I just thought I'd let you know in case something was amiss.
fional Wrote:Oh I know Smile

sorry Blush i never know what level to explain stuff - often you reply to someone and they don't know what you assume they know. i should have noticed your post count Wink
t0mm0 Wrote:sorry Blush i never know what level to explain stuff - often you reply to someone and they don't know what you assume they know. i should have noticed your post count Wink

Haha no, no bother Smile

Believe me, I usually have no idea what I'm doing! It's pretty cool - I tried it before I left.

I did get an error with Jam typing in Pink Floyd, but I was just running out the door, so didn't get a log or to retry it. But when I put in Kylie or Benassi, it worked and actually came back really cool in HD. Thanks much!
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has an issue when they try and fast forward a video. Currently if I forward a video the audio continues playing but the video freezes.

Thanks
Hello T0mm0,
Is it possible to add a download feature, just like the youtube addon?
The quality of the videos is so good that it would be worth it.
Thanks and regards!
Hi T0mm0,

Just an idea, but in jukebox mode it would be great if you could filter out interviews and only play music videos. I'm hoping there is some sort of video category on the muzu site.

Thanks
perro6969 Wrote:Hello T0mm0,
Is it possible to add a download feature, just like the youtube addon?
The quality of the videos is so good that it would be worth it.
Thanks and regards!

well yes it is possible - whether i get time to add it or not is another matter Wink

coleborn Wrote:Hi T0mm0,

Just an idea, but in jukebox mode it would be great if you could filter out interviews and only play music videos. I'm hoping there is some sort of video category on the muzu site.

Thanks

jukebox mode is part of the site itself, the addon just plays what the site tells it to (in other words you get interviews even when using the site in a browser in jukebox mode).

as far as i can tell there is unfortunately no way to tell the difference between interviews and normal songs so i don't think there is much i can do about that Sad

t0mm0
t0mm0 Wrote:well yes it is possible - whether i get time to add it or not is another matter Wink

t0mm0

thanks! Just take your time. It was just an idea
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2