• 2(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
Thanks for this tommo - working fine over here (UK!)
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Just a quick update after testing this plugin on the ipad -

I'm getting the same problems as others regarding the Jukebox and Playlist features.

The charts work fine, the video's did buffer at first until I turned of HQ

Browse and search also work ok Smile

TY once again t0mm0 Wink
Debs626 Wrote:Just a quick update after testing this plugin on the ipad -

I'm getting the same problems as others regarding the Jukebox and Playlist features.

The charts work fine, the video's did buffer at first until I turned of HQ

Browse and search also work ok Smile

TY once again t0mm0 Wink

i've reproduced the problem and i know what is causing it (some versions/platforms don't seem to like that when you call xbmc.Playlist().play(pl) you end up calling the same script from inside itself).

need to think about how to get around it....

t0mm0
I belive everything you say... :-) Good luck!
perro6969 Wrote:I belive everything you say... :-) Good luck!

glad someone does Wink

ok, released 0.1.2 which i think should fix the problem for those that had it.

there is also now an xbox relase for the old-school among us (jam mode is playing nicely on my xbox as i write) see first post for download.

this is a horrible bodge that adds a fake entry at the beginning of each playlist. you may or may not see the muzu.tv logo at the beginning of each playlist (it's a very short file and xbmc only seems to get around to displaying it sometimes).

this means that the first playlist item doesn't need to be resolved by the script itself, and seems to give xbmc enough time to clean up before calling the script again to resolve the first real playlist entry.

if anyone can see a better way of doing this please let me know!

let me know if this fixes it for you.

this took much longer than i hoped - now back to working on subsonic...

t0mm0
what can I say... many thanks! this is working for me now. Everything's perfect!.
Alabado sea t0mm0!
WOW works great on ATV loving it
Can not wait to see what other plugins t0mm0 comes up with

Thanks
perro6969 Wrote:what can I say... many thanks! this is working for me now. Everything's perfect!.
Alabado sea t0mm0!

muchas gracias perro Big Grin

dallasnights Wrote:WOW works great on ATV loving it
Can not wait to see what other plugins t0mm0 comes up with

all requests considered - perro6969 pointed me to this site Wink

t0mm0
the Muzu plugin updated on my ipad and now works perfectly ... this is brilliant !!!

cant thank you enough t0mm0 .... you are my new God Laugh

Could you have a look into trying to make a plugin for 4OD ? if its possible please

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

TIA
Debs626 Wrote:the Muzu plugin updated on my ipad and now works perfectly ... this is brilliant !!!

cant thank you enough t0mm0 .... you are my new God Laugh

Could you have a look into trying to make a plugin for 4OD ? if its possible please

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

TIA

thanks!

i believe this is not possible due to the use of an rtmp handshake which is not yet supported in librtmp and thus xbmc Sad there are already a few threads about this around here.

t0mm0
Just given this a try with ver. 0.1.2 and it seems to be working great now! I *love* it! Big Grin

BTW t0mm0: Did you look any further into, what was, Radiotime.com (I mentioned it a while ago in another thread) - it now redirects to tunein.com. Have you got any plans for an addon for this or did you decide against it?

Cheers, p
procrastinator Wrote:Just given this a try with ver. 0.1.2 and it seems to be working great now! I *love* it! Big Grin
Cool

procrastinator Wrote:BTW t0mm0: Did you look any further into, what was, Radiotime.com (I mentioned it a while ago in another thread) - it now redirects to tunein.com. Have you got any plans for an addon for this or did you decide against it?

ah yeah, met to reply about that. i started reading all the docs and was just going to start when i came across this which seems to work pretty well and is being actively updated. doesn't seem to be advertised anywhere i can see on this forum though!

thanks,

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:ah yeah, met to reply about that. i started reading all the docs and was just going to start when i came across this which seems to work pretty well and is being actively updated. doesn't seem to be advertised anywhere i can see on this forum though!

thanks,

t0mm0.

Missed that! Oo Thanks for pointing it out. I'll have to give it a try Big Grin

EDIT: The Radiotime addon mentioned above doesn't work out-of-the-box on ATV2 with XBMC ver. 10.0-7 (last official release) - most probably because of the requirement for Python 2.6.6 and simple json 1.7.1. I'll look into it another time.
I've had so much fun today with this addon...
The Jam feature is just awesome!
t0mm0, if I find another good site, belive me, I'll let you know :-)
Grande t0mm0!
Awesome, can't wait to install when I get my system running again(moving house)
Thanks man
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2