MediaTag Editing
I know that there are plenty of third party apps available to edit media tags - but thought it would be very nice to have some functionality from within. E.g. just noticed as I was playing a best of album that one track had been tagged as "The Best of" while the rest had been tagged as "Best of" - resulting in two albums in the library. How nice would it be to open the context menu and fix the tag!

Thoughts?
MaxHeadroom Wrote:I know that there are plenty of third party apps available to edit media tags - but thought it would be very nice to have some functionality from within. E.g. just noticed as I was playing a best of album that one track had been tagged as "The Best of" while the rest had been tagged as "Best of" - resulting in two albums in the library. How nice would it be to open the context menu and fix the tag!

Thoughts?
I aggree with you 100%
As i have had the same issues as you with xbmc splitting albums in 2 most annoying.

xbmc would benefit from having the ability to edit the tags in a similar way to Windows Media player.
I hope someone picks this up and creates either a plugin or a patch for xbmc.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaTag Editing0