Make a custom menu for one sources file menu?
Hi guys, I've been messing around with XBMC for a few days now just looking for anything that would allow me this functionality. What I need is a custom menu "Music DVDs" which goes to the file listing (not library view) of my music dvds source. Having to go through Videos etc to get to the file listing is not enough, I am not the only person using it and others will not know how to do it (and are not quick at learning tech things).

I need this because viewing them in library view does not work at all for music DVDs, or at least it has not for me. Categorizing them as movies does not work, and putting them under music videos does no better. It tries to list individual songs from the DVDs and fails. I'm not sure how else this could be set up...

I'm running Dharma 10.1 & Aeon MQ2 2.8.1. Does anyone have any suggestions at all?
Try adding source as favourite and then create custom home button to your source.
ali2k1 Wrote:Try adding source as favourite and then create custom home button to your source.

You are a champion! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make a custom menu for one sources file menu?0