question/suggestion for Now Playing during Visualization
Lightbulb 
First off - I really like the Ellipsis skin. It does exactly what I want and looks great!

There is one thing that I would like to change ...

I like to display the song information during visualization (I use milkdrop) but having it in the center is a bit large and distracting (even though I would like to retain that option if possible). Also, since I don't want it to disappear completely I have edited the setup to have it default to always on.

The small music quote style that shows up in the lower right of the "now playing" screen would be perfect!

Is there any way to have that one show up during visualizations or to adjust the current song info box?

thanks for any help and keep up the good work!
Ellipsis is going through a stage of complete review.

While creating the much needed new view types, all other aspects of the skin that need improvements will be looked at. I've spent the past couple of months using the XeeBo skin which is probably the best skin I've ever used. It has a slick design but more importantly its navigation and ease of use is unrivaled by any other XBMC skin in it's entire history.

The lessons I've learned from using XeeBo will go into Ellipsis 1.3 update (which is nowhere near being released before anyone asks), Ellipsis 1.3 might even become Ellipsis 2.0 if do everything I've got planned!
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question/suggestion for Now Playing during Visualization0