XBMC will not import data for Law & Order SVU
FIXED!- I was able to fix the problem, but figured I would update the thread in case it's helpful to others. Seems Sickbeard put some _FAILED_ and _UNPACK_ directories in the SVU folder and I believe these were causing XBMC to choke when trying to import the episode data. Once I moved these directories, XBMC updated without issue.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Every time I try to import data for Law & Order SVU into my XBMC library, it gets stuck at the very beginning and never gets past the "Scanning for new content" message. Either XBMC will sit with this error message forever, or the program will stop responding altogether.

I've tried renaming the directory where the files are located to a few different names (just in case it is an issue with the special characters) - but no matter what I do I still see the same issue. Another strange thing is that when I'm in library mode and try to remove the listing for SVU, it takes me two or three attempts, as though there was more than one entry present in the list (although it only shows one in the list.)

I've also tried clearing out all extraneous files (tbn, nfo, etc. - everything except for the avi's) from the SVU seasons directories to see if that may have been causing the issue, but no luck. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this show to import? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC will not import data for Law & Order SVU0