Cannot get MySQL and XBMC to play right!
So I keep going around and around and I still can't get this darn thing to work! Sad

Fresh install of XBMC. Fresh install of MySQL. Setup the files and advancedsettings. Have set the database to the latin1 stuff. Still getting this crap!!!

Code:
12:16:11 T:7824 M:1277890560   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
                                            Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'E:\\David\\Videos\\','','')
12:16:11 T:7824 M:1277865984   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'E:\\David\\Videos\\','',''))
12:16:11 T:4872 M:1277673472  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
12:16:11 T:4872 M:1277661184  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00
12:16:26 T:7824 M:1277317120   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
                                            Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'E:\\David\\Videos\\','','')
12:16:26 T:7824 M:1277317120   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'E:\\David\\Videos\\','',''))

Anyone help please? Sad
The problem here is the path ('E:\\David\\Videos\\'), as MySQL rejects the backslash (\). You have to use smb, which uses "/" instead of "\".
enoklinger Wrote:The problem here is the path ('E:\\David\\Videos\\'), as MySQL rejects the backslash (\). You have to use smb, which uses "/" instead of "\".
MySQL should accept the backslash just fine if it's escaped, as it is in the query. I have a few non-smb files in my mysql library working fine.

Error code 1062 means you have a duplicate entry, and the index is preventing another insert. Try dropping the schema and re-creating it. Then you should be good to go.
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
bradvido88 Wrote:MySQL should accept the backslash just fine if it's escaped, as it is in the query. I have a few non-smb files in my mysql library working fine.

Error code 1062 means you have a duplicate entry, and the index is preventing another insert. Try dropping the schema and re-creating it. Then you should be good to go.

Thank you, that did the trick. Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get MySQL and XBMC to play right!0