XBMC Library Online
Big Grin 
Hey everyone,
Stumbled across someone a while ago who had managed to get their XBMC Library outputted to their website (cover art, movie info and all) so that they could show people their library.

Could never think of a reason for needing it until today when organising a movie night and people want to know what I have.

So does anyone have any examples, or info on how to export your XBMC Database to a website so you can view your library anywhere (not watch it, but just see what you have)?

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
OwNeD162
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89209
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Thanks Smile

I'm going to give that Media Companion G2 a go tonight.
I'm a web developer, so I'll see what it exports and see if I can change it to something that looks good Big Grin!

I'll post back here with the results.
Cheers,
OwNeD162
Hi!

The XWMM Webinterface addon is able to export your video database to html.

Cheers,
Zap
"Programming is like s*e*x, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life" - Mike Sinz
OwNeD162 Wrote:So does anyone have any examples, or info on how to export your XBMC Database to a website so you can view your library anywhere (not watch it, but just see what you have)?

Try trakt.tv. You can upload your library using the script on the first page of the trakt.tv addon thread. Or you might be able to do the same thing with the trakt utilities addon (think you might have to be running an up-to-date release of XBMC for this to work).
actually the addon that does is sharethe.tv check it out.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Library Online0