[RELEASE] Daily Seinfeld (with tutorial)
this is a really simple plugin - it plays the clips from seinfeld.com - there are three clips available each day.

i came across mention of this site's recent launch on the interwebs and thought it might make good tutorial fodder as it is so simple. so i thought i would write a tutorial showing how i wrote the plugin (which took a lot longer than the few mins it took to write the plugin Wink)

the tutorial shows how to scrape info from a site using regex and how to turn it into a simple plugin. i'm no expert but i learnt this stuff from reading other peoples code and tutorials so i thought i would try and make something that might be useful to other XBMC beginners. i hope it's of use to someone. please download the pdf and send your comments on how it could be made better.

the plugin itself is available in my repo which is also available using the Un-official Repository Installer

xbox users can install from the xbmc4xbox-addons repo via the SVN repo installer.

thanks,

t0mm0
That's great! Thanks for taking the time to do that tutorial t0mm0. The pdf is very clear and easy to follow
Nice looking tutorial. Thanks!
Great tutorial, thanks for sharing.
-suresh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Daily Seinfeld (with tutorial)0