Great work guys
In response to threads like http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100992 I felt obligated to register in order to post this.

After buying an atv2 about a month ago i've been running the nightlies with almost zero problems - the information on this forum is excellent and the work that guys like keith and davilla have put in is fantastic.

It's not a cakewalk but it's possible - and all the information is in these forums - you just have to search for it.

To turn an AUD $130 piece of hardware into the media solution that it becomes with XBMC on it is nothing short of amazing.

So yeah - thanks for all the hard work guys.
Welcome to the forums ! Share your pains and positive experiences here and we'll all learn from each other :-)
I agree with the OP. XBMC is no short of miraculous. I have been using it for many many years and it just keeps getting better. To be able to use it on a IPad and being able to turn it into a a portable MC is amazing.

I cannot wait until it fully supports TV out via the HDMI. That will make it perfect.

Thanks all for all your work!
It rocks. The more you use it and start to really understand what it is the more you're blown away by it.
Agreed. I always viewed the ATV as a shiny toy that was too limited in use for me.
As soon as I read about the XBMC port, that changed. I bought the shiny toy, and have been having a lot of fun with XBMC.
Many thanks to those that made this happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Great work guys0