Recently Added Bug
Hi Stoli, I love the skin, great work.

I have come across two problems that may be bugs. I am using the svn version from the passion repository on Windows 7 x64.

When I enable recently added for tv and movies, sometimes the movies/episodes will show up, but most times they won't. It is hard to explain, so here is a screenshot:

This is what happens the majority of the time.

Another problem I am having is with logos. There are 2 shows where the logo just doesn't appear in the TV Guide, even though it shows up in the TV Show section of the library.

I searched this forum, and you told another user to try using the logo downloader to get the logo, which doesn't work for me on any of my tv shows, which I am asking about in a different thread, here.

Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about

i can confirm these problems. I already uninstalled, and installed xbmc (nightly with xbmcupdate-tool) and neon from svn, but the problem stays.

lookin' forward
I haven't pushed a version yet that works correctly with the nigthlies. That should happen today or this weekend at the latest. I'm trying to find all of the new quirks with the nightlies prior to pushing.
-stoli-
Thats my log http://pastebin.com/jkuvWX3N

i dont know if this help
any info on my second problem with logos not showing up in the TV Guide even though they are showing up in my tv listing?
Try the Simplicity skin and see if it works in the tvguide there. I
-stoli-
I just tried it and the same logo does not work. Also, the posters for each show do not show up on either skin.

Does the TV guide look for poster.jpg, or the regular folder.jpg?
Hey Stoli, not sure if you corrected the recently added issue that feerlessldr was explaining above as I am stil experiencing it. I as well am using the svn neon version with Dharma on a win 7 x64 setup
jjwalker Wrote:Hey Stoli, not sure if you corrected the recently added issue that feerlessldr was explaining above as I am stil experiencing it. I as well am using the svn neon version with Dharma on a win 7 x64 setup

The SVN version is not meant to work with Dharma - you may want to update to a nightly build or revert the the version of Neon in the xbmc repo.

EDIT: I really think this has to do with bad/old cache data and the new nightly builds. I finally bit the bullet and rebuilt everything from scratch today (killed the whole roaming/xmbc folder) and thing are working quite well now.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Bug0