AppleTV1 set content woes
Platform: AppleTV (1st Gen)
Launcher version: 3.2.3
Install Method: Launcher
SVN Revision: XBMC 10.1 Git: e9e9099

Problem: I've recently set up my first xbmc setup using my 1st gen appletv. The support forums and wiki have been very helpful on getting everything setup. The issue I'm having is setting up library mode. I've combed through many forum threads and have read other people's suggestions on what was done to help them fix their configuration errors, but none of them have helped me.

So, my movies are stored on a Drobo FS. I currently only have about 20 movies on there, but I'm slowly ripping the remaining 1000 or so onto it (work in progress). Audio and video work just fine. Where I'm running into problems is getting the cover art to pull from IMDB. After setting the content, its as though it forgets it right after, ie no saving of the settings just set.

Some forum posters have suggested to others to have each movie placed within a folder of the same title - but that didn't help.

Thoughts on what I need to do to get this working?

/////*
FULL Debug Log (Please use your favorite paste site! See below.) << NOT OPTIONAL!

Where is my debug log? I've enabled the log file and have located it on the xbmc itself, but do not know how to export it so that I can utilize one of the suggested sites for uploading it to this forum.
*/////
I have 2 ATV's one had a similar issue

Make sure you have
- Run Automated Scan selected

If that doesn't work reinstall ATV from the launcher
"Run Automated scan" is selected

To reinstall ATV - I can see how to reinstall the xbmc launcher and its' updates, but not ATV software itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV1 set content woes0