Consecutive playback of video files
I have a large home video collection full of <1 minute video clips. I would like to have these play back to back without needing to manually go back to the list and scroll down to the next one. I thought that stacking would work, but I guess it won't because the file names aren't right. Is there some functionality that would help me?
if they are in their own folder i believe you can open context menu and play the whole folder. not from within the folder.
If you press Play on the folder this will play all the videos within it. Well, it does here using Confluence and file mode. I vaguely recall someone hereabouts claiming this didn't work for them, but I don't remember what skin they were using and whether they were in file or library mode.

JR
Using Neon skin... I'll give it a shot tonight. Thanks!
Playing the folder works for me also. The problem I have is that my TV insists on switching back to desktop resolution between clips. This takes several seconds each time so with clips <1 minute, I see more black screen than video clip! Any ideas how to play clips within a folder without this resolution change?
HP Proliant Micorserver | ATI Radeon 5450 | El-cheapo USB Soundcard | Pioneer PDP-507XD
Squeezebox 3 (modded) | Arcam AVR350 | Arcam A85 | Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkII | Dynaudio Focus 200C | M&K K4 Tripoles | BK-Elec XXLS-400 Sub with Antimode

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Consecutive playback of video files0