Random Live Streams
Has anyone figured out a way to stream random live feeds to their ATV2?

I've got a few addons that work well but don't cut the mustard when it comes to live hockey.

CBC usually streams the games live online but I have no idea how to find the url let alone convert it to something XBMC can use. Even better, Livetv.ru carries an amazing amount of sports and shows the urls. Again, I have no idea how to convert them to watch on the ATV2.

I've read for a few hours now and understand that if I want to watch one certain channel, I can search out a URL Sniffer, find the url and then dig up a tutorial on how to change that to something XBMC can use, but for random streams, there has to be a better answer.

Anyone?

Cheers,

C3M
As far as Livetv.ru is concerned, I believe it is already there in the Sportsdevil addon. Everything except veetle links works great for me.
newatv2user Wrote:As far as Livetv.ru is concerned, I believe it is already there in the Sportsdevil addon. Everything except veetle links works great for me.

I certainly could have missed it... I'll look again.

Thanks!

Update: Loaded up Sportsdevil and will try it out tonight... hopefully. GO Canucks!
Crispy3M Wrote:I certainly could have missed it... I'll look again.

Thanks!

Update: Loaded up Sportsdevil and will try it out tonight... hopefully. GO Canucks!

Yep... that works!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Live Streams0