[MAC] Multi Monitor Problem
Hi guys I've been running nightly builds for quite a while now and have encountered a problem with my Multi Screen setup. When I launch XBMC in fullscreen mode on screen 2 as I always used to it now displays a blank second screen. If I go to windowed mode it displays XBMC fine but will not show on the second screen. I have carried out some tests and can confirm that a change was made on the 8th of May to modify Multi Monitor setup but it seems this breaks something. I have tested builds before and after this date and am 100% sure the issue arises here. Does anyone else use Multi Screen setup from an iMac to a TV.

I have included the entry below to show the change shown on the XBMC timeline if it helps. Also any ideas on if this is something I can fix at my end would be greatly appreciated.

05/08/11:
05:41 Changeset [1d0c2f3e099cb67c00fcd7e544daa8daa09a084f] by gimli <gimli@…>
[osx] Workaround to fix fullscreen switching in multi monitor setup.
Can any multi monitor users acknowledge that they have encountered this problem as I have tried on 2 different Macs using the latest nightly builds and get the same result on both. For me this is broken.

If someone has a similar setup and works fine I would appreciate a reply so that I can identify an internal problem as opposed to an XBMC one.

Thanks in advance.

D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Multi Monitor Problem0