ESTÚDIO 444

Thx .
Hi Bdlx and welcome to the forums Smile

I'll add them to the extras folder, and you can download them here as well:

Rai Tv
Sky Italia

thanks
Sure:

Thank you so much Gade really appreciate it!!!!!
Hi .. Fantastic Skin !!!

I am trying to change the FONT and COLOUR of the main categories. It was very simple to do with any custom categories but I can't seem to locate the path to the main categories images ( Weather, Music, Video, Movies , Tv Shows, Live Tv, Etc .. )

Can someone tell me where these images are located .

I am hoping I will not have to re-create every category as a custom category just to change a font colour.

Thanks in advance
(2015-07-14, 23:19)Packetcrypt Wrote: Hi .. Fantastic Skin !!!

I am trying to change the FONT and COLOUR of the main categories. It was very simple to do with any custom categories but I can't seem to locate the path to the main categories images ( Weather, Music, Video, Movies , Tv Shows, Live Tv, Etc .. )

Can someone tell me where these images are located .

I am hoping I will not have to re-create every category as a custom category just to change a font colour.

Thanks in advance

Hi Packetcrypt.

Thanks for the kind words.

All images are compressed into a Textures.xbt file inside the skin.rapier/media folder.

The long way is to extract the images (or download them all from Github), replace the category images with your own and compress them again into your own Textures.xbt file. Every time the skin updates, your edits will be overwritten - and as always, I strongly encourage to keep the skin updated.

So I actually think the "easy" way is to recreate the categories as custom categories. The only thing you'll lose doing this, are the add-on shortcuts (if you use those).

Cheers
Gade
Ok.

I only use shortcuts in the video category.

Would be fantastic if you could allow for multiple colour categories in a future update. Blue categories look fantastic in this skin with the proper backrounds.

Thanks for your response !!!
(2015-07-15, 02:25)Packetcrypt Wrote: Ok.

I only use shortcuts in the video category.

Would be fantastic if you could allow for multiple colour categories in a future update. Blue categories look fantastic in this skin with the proper backrounds.

Thanks for your response !!!

I just tried it out, and I must say that it looks pretty good Smile

This can be handled in the skin, so there's no need for additional images. I have added a skin setting in Home to use either white or colored categories (blue, red, orange - according to the selected theme).

I will push a version of this to my repository tonight!

Cheers
Gade
Can you please add these two:
CBSN
NEWS

Thanks Smile
Sure:

They are added to the skin.rapier/extras/ folder as well Smile
Can someone please make a normale movies and tv shows? i had to hide them from menu and add them as custom catogory now i need this two. Thanks!!![/align]
Wink 
I made movies myself from the original psd but i dont know how to change the text

Movies

General

TV Shows

I found out how it works
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images1