• 14(current)
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images
No problem. They will also be added to the skin.rapier/extras folder from the next update Smile

Please alsp add:

Sure, no problem Smile
Is there any time frame in Rapier having an update ?
Development version or official?
Both
I never downloaded the Development before Smile
Development version will probably be pushed to my repository within few days.

Official version gets released when it's ready. I currently have no eta, although it will be within the next couple of weeks.
Sorry I am a bit of a noob here, how do I get to your repo??
No problem at all.

It's described in this post.
Hi have been trying various community builds as very new to kodi, tried a build Saturday which had this skin and I love it, so much so that I'm going to have a crack at doing my own build.
Could someone please add

cbeebies
sportsmania
nature
retrobox tv

thank you Smile do I just right click and save images to my desktop then add it into my build or will they be added to your repository in extras?

One final thing apologies if its in the wrong segment but if I want to use icons for some menus instead of text is it just a case of finding them online and they will be automatically scaled down to suit when added ?
Hi stu31 and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the kind words. Smile

I'm not quite sure what you mean by community builds.

The 2 first add-ons doesn't look official? If they break copyright laws, I can't support them.

I have included these images within the skin.rapier/extras folder. They will be available from the next update.

You can download the images from this post or wait for the skin update. Be aware that all custom changes you make to the skin folder are erased/overwritten when the skin is updated. All changes you make inside the skin settings and Kodi settings are saved at all times.

You can download and install my development repo to get the updates faster. Look in the first post of the official release threads.

I guess (although I have never tried) it's possible to use custom icons for the custom categories instead of text images. Just save the images outside of the skin folder, and remember to include both a focus and nofocus version (or use the same image for both). They will automatically be scaled to fit the skin. Let me know if it works.

Cheers
Gade
Thanks a lot for these much appreciated
Hi Gade,

Since there's Kids and Kids Movies, could I trouble you for a "Kids TV' one please?

Much appreciated.....

Cheers...
That's a good idea Smile

Here it is (I have also included them in the extras folder):

I would have asked about making the inscription POGODA and TELEWIZJA

Thanks
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images1