• 16(current)
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images
Hey Gade, can you possibly make a button that says Tutorials? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
Sure:

(2015-11-09, 01:44)alad26 Wrote: Also, can I change the focus on start up to a specific menu item. Thanks in advance.

Just a heads up.

I'm currently working on adding this feature to the skin settings.

It's quite a task to code, as there are many things to take into account (all the different combinations of enabled/disabled categories), but I'm slowly getting there Smile
Can someone please make one that says SHOWBOX and one that says XFINITY? Thanks in advance
Sorry, but those add-ons violate the forum rules.
(2015-12-16, 23:55)Gade Wrote: Sorry, but those add-ons violate the forum rules.

Ok sorry didn't know. Not sure why Xfinity does, it is the Comcast cable legit app.
(2015-12-17, 17:50)brick0044 Wrote:
(2015-12-16, 23:55)Gade Wrote: Sorry, but those add-ons violate the forum rules.

Ok sorry didn't know. Not sure why Xfinity does, it is the Comcast cable legit app.

No worries.

I can see now that the Xfinity cable service is not banned. Sorry Smile

(2015-12-17, 19:18)Gade Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 17:50)brick0044 Wrote:

No worries.

I can see now that the Xfinity cable service is not banned. Sorry Smile

Thank You
Hey again Gade, I just recently setup a TriPi build and was wondering if you could possibly make a custom text that says "Raspbian", thanks again!
Hi DataBass.

Sure:

I've added them to the skin as well.
Hi,

Would you please create:

Arabic
Canadian

Thanks in advance
Hi Canadian and welcome to the forums.

Sure, here they are:

They are also added to the skin.rapier/extras folder.
Hi. Any chance of getting

More Movies

&

Playlists?

Thank you.
Here you go:

Image:D
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] Thank you. Appreciate the work you put in.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images1