Harmony remote
I' ve searched the forum, but I can't find the thread how to add extra buttons to my harmony control. I know how to add additional buttons (F1-F9) with the harmony software, but the keymapping isn't clear to me.

I'd like to add a button for updating the video library and one for choosing subtitles...

Anyone?

thanks
in the harmony remote software add the PLEX player.

Now, default buttons kan be added. Choose harmony inside XBMC in settings | remote
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
I already managed that a year ago. I've just added 2 buttons to my harmony remote (you can see these in the display of the harmony 555):

1. Add subtitles
2. update library

But how can I get them to work? Which .xml file do I have to adjust? and how?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Anybody?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |

??
http://openelec.tv/forum/12-guides-tips-...lete-guide

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
copy joystick.Harmony.xml from XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/system/ to ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/keymaps

open it and look for

Code:
<!-- Red        -->      <button id="83">CodecInfo</button>
      <!-- Green    -->      <button id="84">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Settings)</button>
      <!-- Yellow    -->      <button id="85">xbmc.runscript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</button>
      <!-- Blue        -->      <button id="86">XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video)</button>

if you do this in <global> tag then it will be available everywhere, if you do it under <FullscreenVideo> it will be available only while watching the movie in full screen
thanks!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony remote0