TV Logo fails to load
I originally posted this problem in the general iOS forum, but since I'm using the Cirrus Extended skin for the Apple TV 2, I thought I'd give it a shot here as well. BTW, this skin works great and is speedy enough on the ATV2.

Quote:Are there any known issues with TV logos not loading with the last official build when using a FTP server?

Looking at the log file (http://pastebin.com/zzK6yzwY), I see a GetImageHash error for each show as I scrolled through the listings. For example:

DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url ftp://192.168.10.2:21/TV Shows/Game of Thrones/logo.png

I have a logo.png file in the root folder of several shows but they are never loaded/displayed with the Cirrus skin -- although I've tried other skins as well; when I switch to SMB they work correctly.

I had trouble loading posters and fanart from FTP until I added <remotefanart>true</remotefanart> to my advancedsettings.xml. Is there something similar I need to add for logos?

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong? Can anyone confirm if it is a problem with the latest nightly?

Thanks; for XBMC in general and help with this in specific.

Does anyone running iOS and a FTP source have logo.png working with either the offical build or one of the nightlies? Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Logo fails to load0