How to Shut Down Cirrus
I know this is a stupid problem, but I can not access the power button using Cirrus on my ATV2 while using the horizontal menu. I can access the power button however with the vertical menu (which I would rather not use). Does anyone have any idea how to power down using the apple remote? Does holding down the menu button work? Also, how do people power down when you choose the option to clear the logo and buttons? I installed Cirrus Extended which has POWER on the menu however that skin seems to lag a bit more than the original cirrus skin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you've cleared the logo and power button then you need to press right on the System menu option, you should then see a power option which will give you the various power down options.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:If you've cleared the logo and power button then you need to press right on the System menu option, you should then see a power option which will give you the various power down options.

I appreciate the advice but doesn't that only give you power down options and not actually power down xbmc?
The power options are in system settings, there you can set option for what xbmc should do, quit or shutdown!
el_Paraguayo Wrote:If you've cleared the logo and power button then you need to press right on the System menu option, you should then see a power option which will give you the various power down options.
Finally figured out what you meant. I didn't realize that a shutdown option appeared in the system menu when you cleared the logo and buttons. Thanks so much.
I had this problem the other day but I realised that on the home page if you hold the menu button it closes xbmc. Not sure if it's supposed to be it's a pretty good way of getting out...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Shut Down Cirrus0