• 106(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
PatrickBateman Wrote:Off topic but...

Steve jobs has passed away Sad
I'm Gutted... Devastated and shocked!

RIP Steve x
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

Sent from my iPad

I'm by no means an apple fan. In fact the only apple product I own is an iPod I bought from my brother for 50 bucks. I wouldn't have bought that if isn't for the fact that I'm helping to developed 2 iOS games. Anyway its a terrible loss for the tech industry. Like him or hate him, you have to respect what he has done to bring technology to the masses.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:I'm by no means an apple fan. In fact the only apple product I own is an iPod I bought from my brother for 50 bucks. I wouldn't have bought that if isn't for the fact that I'm helping to developed 2 iOS games. Anyway its a terrible loss for the tech industry. Like him or hate him, you have to respect what he has done to bring technology to the masses.

Agreed!

His vision restarted the industry and gave us some truly revolutionary and "magical" devices. Reading books with my kids interactively on an iPad is such a personal and exciting experience... The iOS devices made bed time for the kids a fun time for everyone. Small things like that can make a huge difference/impact in people's lives, and, I'm sure my kids will grow up with incredible memories of the adventures we embarked on while using the tech that Steve Jobs had a hand in creating for us.

I can think what I did before my iPhone, and my iPad is my most used piece of tech.

Love him, hate him or indifferent ... His ideas, visions and constant pushing of tech boundaries will be sorely missed by millions.

I feel really bad though...
I own 5 iOS devices and have never jailbroke any of them... Then, a few hours ago I jailbroke my iPad for the first time ever, installed xbmc on it, configured it.. Then found out that Steve had just died!

Do you think he knew... Wink

He said some truly remarkable things though, he will be quoted for many years to come with his thoughts on life, death and dreams.

Sad sad day for tech... Let's hope he gave apple a map before he left... And let's pray they don't get lost like the last time jobs left them!
PatrickBateman Wrote:Agreed!

His vision restarted the industry and gave us some truly revolutionary and "magical" devices. Reading books with my kids interactively on an iPad is such a personal and exciting experience... The iOS devices made bed time for the kids a fun time for everyone. Small things like that can make a huge difference/impact in people's lives, and, I'm sure my kids will grow up with incredible memories of the adventures we embarked on while using the tech that Steve Jobs had a hand in creating for us.

I can think what I did before my iPhone, and my iPad is my most used piece of tech.

Love him, hate him or indifferent ... His ideas, visions and constant pushing of tech boundaries will be sorely missed by millions.

I feel really bad though...
I own 5 iOS devices and have never jailbroke any of them... Then, a few hours ago I jailbroke my iPad for the first time ever, installed xbmc on it, configured it.. Then found out that Steve had just died!

Do you think he knew... Wink

He said some truly remarkable things though, he will be quoted for many years to come with his thoughts on life, death and dreams.

Sad sad day for tech... Let's hope he gave apple a map before he left... And let's pray they don't get lost like the last time jobs left them!

Same feeling here. I am an Apple fan since I am a kid.
I was 10y when the first PC entered the house, and it was in 1985!
So many great inventions were pushed thanks to Jobs!

I advice you to find the TVmovie "Pirates of Sillicon Valley" it's a very good movie about the early days of Apple/Microsoft, and the actors are very very well casted.
keibertz Wrote:Big thx works fine for me

Excellent - glad it's working for you.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
@butchabay; I modded the PVR progress bars and recording indicator into the current SVN for Cirrus today - I've attached the file if you want to include them somewhere, they are direct 'hacks' straight from confluence.. so I'm not sure on the politics of that :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6618363/MyPVR.xml
Swifty Wrote:@butchabay; I modded the PVR progress bars and recording indicator into the current SVN for Cirrus today - I've attached the file if you want to include them somewhere, they are direct 'hacks' straight from confluence.. so I'm not sure on the politics of that :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6618363/MyPVR.xml

Sure, thanx.
Would it possible to have more views for file mode? Like wall, logo right-list etc?
T800 Wrote:Would it possible to have more views for file mode? Like wall, logo right-list etc?

Everything is possible, but i think 7 views for files are enough, or?
I can see if i'll add more but not in near future.
butchabay Wrote:Everything is possible.
Nod
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
I think this was brought up before, not sure if has been done and I just cant find the setting. Are we able to set it where the previews play full screen....but not behind the skin?
In general settings, disable play video in background.
butchabay Wrote:In general settings, disable play video in background.

When I do that I only get a small trailer. Am I missing how to get it full screen.
Press i for info and choose trailer, or you can switch between fullscreen and windowed video by pressing the "Tab" key.
Here we go ...

Update 2.06 (Dharma & preEden)

HERE:
butchabay Wrote:Here we go ...

Update 2.06 (Dharma & preEden)

HERE:

yahooo!! my favorite skin! thank you!
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213