• 199(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
@chnsky
Thanx ...
I can see if i can add the rightgradient to darken the right side of the screen a bit more.
Language flags for subtitles, i need to understand first how and if it's possible to show a flag for .srt files.
About the clearart:
Search for clearart in ViewsTVLogoRightlist.xml and change the size and positions.

You mean the time for extrafanart? It's in MyVideoNav.xml.
cd492 Wrote:Are they supported? If so in which directory shall I put them?

Yes should be already supported. If someone could test it and report back please.
i have added the language flagging too my two favorite views Compact and Rightlist.
I have changed the conditions of flagging a little bit. This way it fits perfekt to my file and folder names. And i have only german and english movies so i deleted the other flags from my own file.
But i was not able to finde a way to blank the flags on Movie sets. Maybe some one have an idear for this problem ? i need something like !substring(ListItem.MovieSet)
EDIT: found the solution for the movie set problem at least as long as Collection is part of the Movieset name !substring(listitem.Title,Collection)
EDIT2: even better !IsEmpty(ListItem.Year) this also works for folders/files without movie infos in file mode.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U can find my chanced files here http://netload.in/dateiISCVeMMMTu/Cirrus...ng.zip.htm
plus u need to add my new file to the include.xml
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
littlemixi Wrote:Hey..do you mean something like this..

or this one...

Yes Smile

THX, i will test it.

€: In which directory?
Imo the best skin, everything is so nice and polished.
Only thing I dont like are the orange brownish backgrounds, for the homescreen I just use Random fanart but the background in settings is still the same is there a way to change that in settings or do I have to replace the files?

And does anyone have a nice and clean background to replace it?
TeKo Wrote:Imo the best skin, everything is so nice and polished.
Only thing I dont like are the orange brownish backgrounds, for the homescreen I just use Random fanart but the background in settings is still the same is there a way to change that in settings or do I have to replace the files?

And does anyone have a nice and clean background to replace it?

You can change all Background under Settings -> Skin
Just use google picture search you will find a lot ...
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
replace the pictures in /user/.../roaming/xbmc/cirrus/backgrounds
make a backup before replacing Wink
How can I remove Movie Sets? Now every skin I use has it.
keibertz Wrote:Image

How did you get this view for episodes?

thanks
Butch,

I have installed XBMC on my Ipad 2. Confluence and Touched skins work fine using the touchscreen but having issues with CE2 since there is no way to close any of the settings/config screens once you enter them. How hard would it be to place the close "X" icon in the upper right of the config screens? This is how Confluence handles it. I know CE2 is not specifically built for a touchscreen but might work with a few small additionsHuh

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Hunter2-1 Wrote:How can I remove Movie Sets? Now every skin I use has it.

Use the Moviesets Addon to remove your Sets and btw it's not skin related.

macshield Wrote:How did you get this view for episodes?

thanks

It's the rightlist view, enable it in system --> skin --> view options

sglavach Wrote:Butch,

I have installed XBMC on my Ipad 2. Confluence and Touched skins work fine using the touchscreen but having issues with CE2 since there is no way to close any of the settings/config screens once you enter them. How hard would it be to place the close "X" icon in the upper right of the config screens? This is how Confluence handles it. I know CE2 is not specifically built for a touchscreen but might work with a few small additionsHuh

Thoughts?

Thanks!

The close button would be needed everywhere, in all dialogs. So really don't know if i'll find the time to do it.
Is there a way to scroll thru the movie lists a letter at a time? can't seem to figure out a good way to scroll thru long lists without going one by one or by using the search function.

Thanks.
sglavach Wrote:Is there a way to scroll thru the movie lists a letter at a time? can't seem to figure out a good way to scroll thru long lists without going one by one or by using the search function.

Thanks.

use SHIFT+letter
example: "SHIFT+L" or "SHIFT+ LOR" will skip to the first movie that has those letter(s)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Unfortunately I should have mentioned that this is on an apple TV device thus no keyboard just a VERY simple remote. Transparency handles it nicely but I prefer the CE2 skin!
I have a similar question when I use CH+ and - it scrolls about 10 movies is there a way to change the amount?
Like it is right now when I click CH- (I think its page down on the keyboard) once I have to go left 2-3 times to see the movie that was on the right before I pressed CH-.

I want it so that when I press once I have the movie on left that was on the right side before.
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213