• 42(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
rearranged the dharma repo...please try again...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:rearranged the dharma repo...please try again...

Still not working ...
mate...I have no clue, what else I can do...quite a bit frustrating right now...

Let me have a cup of coffee and 1 minute in silence...

This has to work...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hi,

I've tried, but in the limited time I've had with XBMC, I haven't yet worked out how to tweak skins.

If someone could give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm hoping to find out how I could alter this to play the tvtunes as I browse the shows, instead of only when I enter the seasons, or episodes screens.

Thanks guys.
Adam.
Hi don't know if this was already the case with previous version, but with 2.0.4 in the home screen, when I call the favorites, the first item of the list overlap the upper poster
apawsey Wrote:Hi,

I've tried, but in the limited time I've had with XBMC, I haven't yet worked out how to tweak skins.

If someone could give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm hoping to find out how I could alter this to play the tvtunes as I browse the shows, instead of only when I enter the seasons, or episodes screens.

Thanks guys.
Adam.

Don't know if it's possible to start the script when tv show is focused. But you really want to hear the theme while browsing through tv shows? I would hate it Smile
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Hi don't know if this was already the case with previous version, but with 2.0.4 in the home screen, when I call the favorites, the first item of the list overlap the upper poster

Yo mate, can't reproduce that issue you're posting. Anyone else the same problem? Can you post a screenshot please?
butchabay Wrote:Yo mate, can't reproduce that issue you're posting. Anyone else the same problem? Can you post a screenshot please?

here
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:here

Upps ... Good catch Smile never tested it with movies as favourites ... Will be fixed for next update.
I always used the favorites function for unwatched movies; when your videolibrary grows faster than your time to see the movies and when like me you have about 600 unwatched movies, it's good to put some of them in favorites to not forget to watch them!
hi butcha

here are my new moviegenres: http://www.mediafire.com/?1oho5h7uiusuqfc

whole sets in french and finally translated in english, more numerous than previously, and each icon comes in standard but also with "3D" or "HD" overlay

I also made new "watched" and "trailer" overlays, orange virtual keyboard, new "Power" buttons" and some other updates

Cheers!

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:hi butcha

here are my new moviegenres: http://www.mediafire.com/?klpgm5gcxnn0q49

whole sets in french and finally translated in english, more numerous than previously, and each icon comes in standard but also with "3D" or "HD" overlay

I also made new "watched" and "trailer" overlays, orange virtual keyboard, new "Power" buttons" and some other updates

Cheers!

Had a peek and they look good Smile
I really liked the genres you made, very grateful for the english translation and ill be using them from now on Smile

@butch ill post a screen shot of the text issue tomorrow as it only seems to happen with long file names and as the F1 is on tomorrow ill use that as an example as i cant replicate the issue and it was last aparent on the F1 2 weeksago lol

Also, ive noticed that in the settings menu the new batman image and the cat image etc are taking a very long time to change? I dont know if this is related to my revo being low powered etc but i was wondering, as some people tend to have different tastes, and some of us have low powered systems, would it be possible to add an option in the settings menu to disable the images all together and just have the window left blank/transparent?

Also, im looking to play with the size of the selected dvd in fanart view and perhaps make it a big bigger still? Could you point me to the area of the code that i would need to change and ill make some changes and post some screen shots and see what people think...
The only reason i would like to do this is when on the couch i still struggle to see the selected items cover and would like it to be a tad bigger...

Also, a slight request... In list viewwould it be possible to place the window in a different loction? The reason i ask, is that when in list view i find the video window seems to over lap the text from the list. So when watching live TV i am unable o see what is on the first 5 channels as the video window covers the text. after looking around i feel the window may be better suited to the top centre of the screen rather than the current left top/middle. Unless you have somewhere else you could squeeze it in Wink

One last thing... Is it possible to add an option in the right click menu for the "cinema" script? As currently to get the cinema script to launch a film, i have to select a movie, then right click, then select "movie info" then select cinema. Could you add that to the initial right click menu so that to watch a film using the cinema script i can just select "play with cinema" or something?

Other than that, thanks for all the hard work you guys do and feel free to send over a preview for a bug test and ill see what i can moan about next Wink

Have a great weekend guys, talk soon

Pat~
hey there... just really love this mod... but i have one question, i can't figure out... how do i get the weather info on the home screen like in this screenshot?

http://imageshack.us/f/4/screenshot016aq.png/
JoWa Wrote:hey there... just really love this mod... but i have one question, i can't figure out... how do i get the weather info on the home screen like in this screenshot?

http://imageshack.us/f/4/screenshot016aq.png/

You need to install the weatherplus addon and select it as the weather provider in the settings.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
PatrickBateman Wrote:Also, im looking to play with the size of the selected dvd in fanart view and perhaps make it a big bigger still? Could you point me to the area of the code that i would need to change and ill make some changes and post some screen shots and see what people think...
The only reason i would like to do this is when on the couch i still struggle to see the selected items cover and would like it to be a tad bigger...

One last thing... Is it possible to add an option in the right click menu for the "cinema" script? As currently to get the cinema script to launch a film, i have to select a movie, then right click, then select "movie info" then select cinema. Could you add that to the initial right click menu so that to watch a film using the cinema script i can just select "play with cinema" or something?

Pat, I think I'd already posted some pointers to where to look for the fanart code - see here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post833878

As for the cinema script - I can take a look at getting it into the context menu but I've no idea whether it's possible. (Personally I just have a cinema option on my homescreen menu to take me into films - it's a bit overkill but it's easy!)
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213