• 6(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Love the uncompressed textures had a play today and added a new view not 100% done but about 99% want to get a extrathumb/trailer window that can toggle on and off. if you keen for v3 butch let me know sometimes too many views is not a good thing. if not could release as a mod.

Keep up the good work dude

(not loving the tagline may change it)

kulprit Wrote:Hey butchabay,

Nice work on the quick fixes for 2.01. You mention this one as fixed.

However for me it is still showing the old 5.1/2.0 whatever flag. This is only for tv shows though, it shows the new audio channel flag for movies.
All the other ones are fixed, like the flags for info screen on tv shows and now able to change view for recently added tv.

Is there a way to disable starting a trailer. I've turned off the logo, i'm happy to have them accessable via the info screen, however i keep hitting right by accident (i'm sure my girlfriend will do it even more) and starting a trailer.

Edit: i'll just change the scraper not to fetch them. I never watch a trailer for a movie anyway. Smile

Ouhhh, have to take a look again, sorry ...
Maybe an option to disable or enable the direct start trailer buttons ...

funkysven_4 Wrote:Hi guys,

Loving this Skin! It's easily my favourite as it runs so smoothly on my Asrcok ION.

One quick question I have is and sorry for not having a screenshot currently as I am at work.

Last night I installed the skin and all works well except I have some issues with some media flags, where it actually shows more than one type of media flag for the sound (ie aac avc-1 (or something along the lines of that)) and so all my other flags are pushed across and some can only be half seen.

Has this happened to anyone before? Will try and get a screenshot when I can.

Thanks

Have to check it ... maybe you could tell me if this happens in all views ...

ZombieRobot Wrote:Love the uncompressed textures had a play today and added a new view not 100% done but about 99% want to get a extrathumb/trailer window that can toggle on and off. if you keen for v3 butch let me know sometimes too many views is not a good thing. if not could release as a mod.

Keep up the good work dude

(not loving the tagline may change it)

As usual nice work zombie ... you can't keep your fingers off the keyboard LaughLaughLaugh

Yeah i'm working on View Settings, enable disable views would be nice, as there are a bunch of them ...
kulprit Wrote:Hey butchabay,

Nice work on the quick fixes for 2.01. You mention this one as fixed.

However for me it is still showing the old 5.1/2.0 whatever flag. This is only for tv shows though, it shows the new audio channel flag for movies.
All the other ones are fixed, like the flags for info screen on tv shows and now able to change view for recently added tv.

Is there a way to disable starting a trailer. I've turned off the logo, i'm happy to have them accessable via the info screen, however i keep hitting right by accident (i'm sure my girlfriend will do it even more) and starting a trailer.

Edit: i'll just change the scraper not to fetch them. I never watch a trailer for a movie anyway. Smile

Found it, Fixed Now for next Update ! Smile
Not sure if this a skin bug or an xbmc bug...

When playing a video in a window on the homescreen (i.e. not fullscreen) subtitles seem to display twice - one slightly above the other.

Not a big issue for me as I suspect I'll disable the windowed video option.

I think I'm also getting to a point where I don't want to update the skin any more - I know all the constant tweaking is driving my wife mad!!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
i dont know if u changed something with the Logo Downloader but with the new Version of your Skin i am able to find some more logos.
Good morning to all of you from the cloudy today Athens/Greece

@ butchabay
My congratulations for your very nice skin and especially for the Edit Library.
Certainly i can edit the genres through the Big Cirrus Skin but here happens something extremely good.
Yoy may Edit the Plot.It should be perfect if this option could work.So far nothing. WHY ?
It happens only to me? Also pls inform me when the keyboard appears in my screen how can i change the language from English into Greek?
Because your skin supports fully and perfectly the Greek language.
Waiting for your reply
Vagelis....................
butchabay Wrote:As usual nice work zombie ... you can't keep your fingers off the keyboard LaughLaughLaugh

haha Yeah i know ill try not to do any more haha i promise just wish showmix was as easy to pick up and code talk about complexNo
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning to all of you from the cloudy today Athens/Greece

@ butchabay
My congratulations for your very nice skin and especially for the Edit Library.
Certainly i can edit the genres through the Big Cirrus Skin but here happens something extremely good.
Yoy may Edit the Plot.It should be perfect if this option could work.So far nothing. WHY ?
It happens only to me? Also pls inform me when the keyboard appears in my screen how can i change the language from English into Greek?
Because your skin supports fully and perfectly the Greek language.
Waiting for your reply
Vagelis....................

Thanx, glad you like it ...

The "Edit Plot" works fine, you just have to hold pressed "Backspace" to delete the long Plot, or arrow left to go to the beginning of the plot. So if you have a long plot to modify you should press the keys a few seconds untill you see the cursor blinking.

cheers
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Not sure if this a skin bug or an xbmc bug...

When playing a video in a window on the homescreen (i.e. not fullscreen) subtitles seem to display twice - one slightly above the other.

Not a big issue for me as I suspect I'll disable the windowed video option.

I think I'm also getting to a point where I don't want to update the skin any more - I know all the constant tweaking is driving my wife mad!!

I can not imagine it's a skin issue, as the videowindow control is taken from the Video and Audio settings, so you just have to disable subtitles. Also the aspectratio can not be adjusted by the skin itself, you have to set aspect ratio in video settings while playing a movie.
Or ... as you said .. just leave it Smile
keibertz Wrote:i dont know if u changed something with the Logo Downloader but with the new Version of your Skin i am able to find some more logos.

No nothing to do with the skin.
Tks for your reply
And how can i change the language? Through windows or throu your skin and how?
Thanks for your attention................

The Backspace is not working either throu the arrow i can delete it
butchabay Wrote:I can not imagine it's a skin issue, as the videowindow control is taken from the Video and Audio settings, so you just have to disable subtitles. Also the aspectratio can not be adjusted by the skin itself, you have to set aspect ratio in video settings while playing a movie.
Or ... as you said .. just leave it Smile

Yes, it didn't feel like a skin issue. If I can replicate in any other skins I may submit it as a bug.

I think this is now close to being the perfect skin for me - just need to update a couple of windows and then I'll resist the urge to tweak any more!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Tks for your reply
And how can i change the language? Through windows or throu your skin and how?
Thanks for your attention................

The Backspace is not working either throu the arrow i can delete it

Which language are you talking about ? There is just one Setting for language and that's the usual way in Appearance Settings.

Backspace must work as it's the "Delete" funktion, either you've enabled remote sends keypresses in Settings.
butchabay Wrote:Which language are you talking about ? There is just one Setting for language and that's the usual way in Appearance Settings.

Backspace must work as it's the "Delete" funktion, either you've enabled remote sends keypresses in Settings.
I'm talking for the Greek Language if it is possible.
In Appearance\Settings there is full support of my language with great fonts.

Yes right now the backspace is working and it is fast.
Now if i could translate the plot into Greek it should be great....
The english strings are finally ready.

Here the english strings.xml for everyone who wants to help me out with translations ...

Thanx ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?vz433ajf7kfinx1
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213