• 98(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
@ialand
The repo link has been removed as i'm going to setup my own repo. See first post.
Download the skin manually and unrar it to your addons folder.
I'm close to release v2.06 and that will be downloadable via repo.
butchabay Wrote:I'm close to release v2.06 and that will be downloadable via repo.
Don't think the pop-up menu will quite be ready for that release. Still needs some tweaking (visibility conditions).

Haven't even started to see if I can fix pre-Eden issues No
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Don't think the pop-up menu will quite be ready for that release. Still needs some tweaking (visibility conditions).

Haven't even started to see if I can fix pre-Eden issues No

WHAT Huh LaughLaughLaugh

No problem, i just wanna people can finally download 2.06 via repo.

BTW: In preEden when starting a trailer by pressing down or right it goes fullscreen instead of windowed. Working well on dharma.
Any ideas ?
butchabay Wrote:BTW: In preEden when starting a trailer by pressing down or right it goes fullscreen instead of windowed. Working well on dharma.
Any ideas ?
I can beat that! I get a window playing on top of the fullscreen video.

Will take a look when I can.
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I can beat that! I get a window playing on top of the fullscreen video.

Will take a look when I can.

You can tell me if this works in preEden? Because it's not working ... i am missing something?

PHP Code:
<ondown>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1,noresume)</ondown
@el_p Laugh you been round my house today? The O.Hs been overly nice Wink

The random movie script has been great, we've seen loads of films we would probably not have selected had it not been for then script! Very grateful as it's been a total godsend and she loves it, as we just click and go now and don't worry about what's coming up ... However she's not gonna be happy to hear thr new menu is not ready for 2.0.6 No there will be no kisses for you tonight fella lol Wink

@butcha,
Yea I think I'll do a pre Eden and a dharma Side by side Install... It's gonna be a total ball ache though as I'll have to re import my library etc and there will be a lot of maintainance involved using 2 installs etc...

At the moment though I am getting a lot of script errors with logo and next show etc so maybe a pre Eden will help sort some of them out... Although I'm sure the road map for Eden is the end of this year is it not? So maybe I'll just wait until it's out final... So many decisions...

I'm looking forward To dirty regions etc and the CEv2 is looking amazing... I've got about 3 months worth of work to do with organising my music into folders etc first, (unless someone wants to send me an entire directly of music already organised lol Laugh) until then I'll probably hang on and wait and see...

I've not checked out the subversions yet, and but I'll get time and get testing. I did notice a small bug/feature though... I've added a few albums to my music menu and e main menu shows "Featured Songs" ... I've enabled music fanart which works perfectly when I select a song from the music directly, however when I select a "Featured Song" no fanart is displayed on the home screen?

Is this a feature or a bug?

Additionally, would it be possible to have the music player play the next 5 featured songs when I select a "featured song" ... At the moment it only plays 1 song and stops, it would be good if it played the next 5 songs from that particular album or 5 of the other highlighted "featured songs"

Also, is it possible to add the imdb ratings on big poster view? And is itmpossibe to add a big poster view to TV Shows? It would be nice to have that view available in other views.

Other than that, it's looking really good and loving the new features and looks! Can't wait to get 2.0.6 and play around with it.

Keep up the awesome work guys Smile
@pat
In preEden you'll have Latest Albums and not featured Songs, i don't think it's possible playing more songs from main menu as it's all given by the script itself. Fanart should work for 2.06 ...

To show imdb ratings in every view is on my todo list. Big Poster for TV Shows is possible yes, but i really don't know if this will happen soon. I have much more in my mind to improve and make it look better ... so never say never Smile
butchabay Wrote:You can tell me if this works in preEden? Because it's not working ... i am missing something?

PHP Code:
<ondown>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1,noresume)</ondown

Nope, not working for me. I was using:
Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath],1)</onclick>
It plays fullscreen and window, regardless of whether I use the ",1" switch.

Have you asked about this in the skin development forum?
Modified Recently Added: Only for preEden, Dharma will follow soon also the music and addons section.

i love this new modification i like it a lot more , btw can you add the resolution of the show/movie?
Butch, those look delicious!

Your gonna force me to go to pre-Eden rant you... Even though its 3 months away your gonna make me do it all now... Just when I was about to start enjoying my media you wanna get me upgrading again Wink

These features do look great though and I eagerly await 2.0.6 ... I'm very much like Nowall thiugh, I am loving the stability and the hassle free dharma setup at the moment and as nightlys are breaking things daily, I just feel I'm not ready to move over yet.. Plus my music needs doing... Unless you fancy tagging all my mp3s for me Laugh Wink

Great stuff though, it's looking gorgeous so far and good news that maybe big poster will make it to TV Shows and that IMDB ratings will be in all views at some point too Smile

Cheers bro,
I'm speechless, that looks BEAUTIFUL Butcha.
Thanx guys,
warlion Wrote:i love this new modification i like it a lot more , btw can you add the resolution of the show/movie?

No not possible until the script will support extra infos.

PatrickBateman Wrote:Butch, those look delicious!

Your gonna force me to go to pre-Eden rant you... Even though its 3 months away your gonna make me do it all now... Just when I was about to start enjoying my media you wanna get me upgrading again Wink

These features do look great though and I eagerly await 2.0.6 ... I'm very much like Nowall thiugh, I am loving the stability and the hassle free dharma setup at the moment and as nightlys are breaking things daily, I just feel I'm not ready to move over yet.. Plus my music needs doing... Unless you fancy tagging all my mp3s for me Laugh Wink

Great stuff though, it's looking gorgeous so far and good news that maybe big poster will make it to TV Shows and that IMDB ratings will be in all views at some point too Smile

Cheers bro,

Don't worry i'm going to make all the possible changes for dharma too Smile

gecko666 Wrote:I'm speechless, that looks BEAUTIFUL Butcha.

Thanx ...
butchabay Wrote:Modified Recently Added: Only for preEden, Dharma will follow soon also the music and addons section.

Looks fantastic!!!

Has it been committed to SVN yetHuh
ady199 Wrote:Looks fantastic!!!

Has it been committed to SVN yetHuh

Yep commited for Dharma and preEden right now Smile
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213