text unicode(text,encodeerrors='ignore'

ok found in file \addons\script.moviesets\lib\simplejson\decoder.py
PHP Code:
content unicode(contentencoding
and changed it to
PHP Code:
content unicode(contentencodingerrors='ignore'

EDIT:
Found some more in files \addons\script.moviesets\lib\ dialogs.py, manager.py and moviesets_mgr.py
PHP Code:
def _unicodetextencoding="utf-8" ):
    try: 
text unicodetextencoding)

exceptpass

return text 
changed it to
PHP Code:
def _unicodetextencoding="utf-8" ):
    try: 
text unicodetextencodingerrors='ignore' )

exceptpass

return text 

The MovieSet View works now without errors Big Grin
But the when i start the MovieSet Add-on i still cant create, see or edit any new or of my existing MovieSets
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
@keibertz
The german translations are not up to date, i've added a lot of stuff under 2.07, so feel free to translate them.
I don't know why there are multiple entries in the db, i had 5 different, deleted every one and scraped my hole collection. This is what you have to do.
butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
The german translations are not up to date, i've added a lot of stuff under 2.07, so feel free to translate them.
I don't know why there are multiple entries in the db, i had 5 different, deleted every one and scraped my hole collection. This is what you have to do.
i dont get any unicode errors at the moment. I will install everything new when Eden final is released.
I hope that the DB is fine now. I will have a look if a second file will come back in some days. hope not Oo
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
@keibertz
When you start the script you should wait a few seconds until everything's loaded.
I've done a db clean up on my test machine and will follow to see if another db entry appears, hope not. Before i do the same on my htpc i'll wait for Eden release.
butchabay Wrote:Commited to SVN:

Weather (Not Weather Plus) Widget on Home

realy nice, would be perfekt if there where a short temperatur detail z.B. (6°C-2°C) of each day under or over the weather image from the day.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
yeap simmilar to Aeon MQ3 Skin would be nice too. Not equal, but with our own Circus Touch Wink

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2180/aeonmq3004.jpg
Yeah, weather isn't yet finished, so i see to add more info, i just need a bit time and patience, as i hate coding all this weather stuff again Smile the background panel too ...
butchabay Wrote:Yeah, weather isn't yet finished, so i see to add more info, i just need a bit time and patience, as i hate coding all this weather stuff again Smile the background panel too ...
Big Grin looking forward to the final Version Big Grin

Can u please have a look to this thread http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...eadID=8415
since some days my XBMC sometimes switched automaticly to mute mode. I have to reaktivate the Sound with F10, or wait till it switched back automaticly (switch back not allways happens). I am not 100% sure but i think this have something todo with the Skin. It happens in a lot of different menus TV-Show, Musik, Movie, Add-ons ...
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
This is the mute icon, and i may think it's related to tv tunes, as you can setup your volume level separately but it doesn't work really, last night while playing around and then watched a tvshow i think i woke up all my neighbours as the volume suddenly was set to max! Smile
I've deactivated tvtunes in skin settings so far ... And if i'm honest i never used it, it was integrated in the skin by a lot of requests, so use all addons to your own risk! Smile
something very strange, over the past 3 ro 4 versions, since Artwork Downloader has started being invoked with the 'Get Artwork' button, the whole machine will just freeze hard, the info screen slid 1/2 way to the right.. freeze hard as in reset button to get loose (this is on a standalone box, XMBC Live, pre-eden). It's persisted thru several pre-eden nightlys, several updates of V2 (on the latest now) and both 1.0 and 1.01 of Artwork Downloader... curiously enough it WILL work fine when you run it from the addon's menu, just freeze up and locks from the Get Artwork button....

any ideas?
ialand Wrote:something very strange, over the past 3 ro 4 versions, since Artwork Downloader has started being invoked with the 'Get Artwork' button, the whole machine will just freeze hard, the info screen slid 1/2 way to the right.. freeze hard as in reset button to get loose (this is on a standalone box, XBMC Live, pre-eden). It's persisted thru several pre-eden nightlys, several updates of V2 (on the latest now) and both 1.0 and 1.01 of Artwork Downloader... curiously enough it WILL work fine when you run it from the addon's menu, just freeze up and locks from the Get Artwork button....

any ideas?

It's a bug in XBMC itself. It also happened with logo-downloader.
We are investigating to get this solved by the xbmc dev's
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Tons of work so not much on the forum nowadays...

but still read here and there some nice improvements!

it will be a great christmas gift (therefore butcha, don't release the gift too early... we are all your kids...papa butcha!)
I will update the 2.07 french strings and I hope finally begin my tronesque theme early january during my holidays
@ialand
I had even a freeze on starting a movie playback with latest nightly, reverted back to the last November Build and had to setup my hole library, hey these are nightly builds, everyone should know they are unstable at the moment!
So patience or use dharma till eden is out.

@nowall
Yeah, hopefully i'll get it this week, i'll post the strings for 2.07 so translations can be done.
Looking forward to see your theme Smile
Dear Cirrus Extended V2 Users:

I'm thinking of creating a new Home Menu Item " Movie Sets " Ofcourse with option to show/hide and set respective Background. The Submenu entry remains as it is.

The other change i'm thinking off, is the Video Item, actually it brings you directly to files mode, but i think it should bring you directly to the root.
butchabay Wrote:Dear Cirrus Extended V2 Users:

I'm thinking of creating a new Home Menu Item " Movie Sets " Ofcourse with option to show/hide and set respective Background. The Submenu entry remains as it is.

The other change i'm thinking off, is the Video Item, actually it brings you directly to files mode, but i think it should bring you directly to the root.

I like both changings Nod Do it!
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213