[windows] timeline issue using Mediaportal.
Hi there,

The issue i'm having with the timeline has been present since api changes, i keep getting the newest ppa builds from dushmaniac hoping to see this problem resolved, but sadly it hasn't changed.

Basically, i only ever see the top 1 or 2 channels with EPG in timeline view.... and never anymore than this.

This is a little hard to explain so i hope this picture will (sort of) help.

See the following pic:

Also the following issue,

Pic:

Here is a debug log (pastebin logon wasn't working for some reason).
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx4l7rg97nsklob

I have no doubt that this is a plugin issue, as i've tried tvheadend on ubuntu and things work flawlessly.

Cheers,
Loggio.
Its indeed a bug in the plugin which is already fixed in my github repo. I still need to cleanup my changes and send Dushmaniac a pull request.
The problem is that the version in Dushmaniac's repo uses the channel number instead of the channel id to request the EPG info. Before TVServerXBMC plugin version 1.1.x.103 both fields were equal, but now I'm also sending the provider channel number to XBMC at the TVServerXBMC side.

Could you try my master build from yesterday (or compile my github master branch) to check if the problem is indeed fixed? See my website (at the bottom) for my master build. Its basically identical to Odk38 with extra's: DXVA2 deinterlacing patch (v5) + Updated MediaPortal addons and Fortherecord addon.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Hi margro,

Thanks for the reply. I'm away for work until the end of the week, so I'll download and let ya know how things go when I get back.

What made you change your mind about adding the deinterlace patch? Hehe that's awesome!

Cheers,
Loggio.
loggio Wrote:What made you change your mind about adding the deinterlace patch? Hehe that's awesome!
Switch from WinXP to Win7 Wink
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Ah nice! ('bout time) :-P haha.
thought i would pop in and give some input on this guys issue, i have been using dushmaniacs latest pvr build and everything worked great, then i started fiddling with settings in live tv and suddenly i had the same timeline issue as the op. so i tried margros build and it was still happening. finally found what was causing it for me, i had set the "days to display in epg" to the max 14, set it to 1 and the timeline in epg was fully populated again. so i kept raising it and found setting it to anything over 7 causes the timeline to be either blank or just have info for the top/first channel. anyways thought that might be relevant.

and this was also using mediaportal, happened with both ffmpeg and tsreader versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[windows] timeline issue using Mediaportal.0