• 40(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
deh2k7 Wrote:Great to hear that you're close. I've been looking forward to seeing the next update. Will the update replace the 0.3 version in your repository?

I may go that, or as it's going to be the official initial release, i might try and get it into the xbmc add-ons repo.

Not sure yet?

Cheers Wink

[EDIT:] It will be by my repo. Just read the XBMC wiki about the official repo and i doubt that the initial release would make it in!
liquidskin76 Wrote:Just to give everyone an idea of where i am in development...

...working on the profile setting screens and login screen now
...some work to do on the OSD side of things (some had already been done in the alpha)
...clean-up work on the dialog screens as they're a mess at the moment!
...general clean-up ready for release

So it's getting close to being ready for version 1.0.0 release.

Cheers Wink

Login screen sorted, and about 70% of profile settings sorted. Also, some small 'general clean-up' bits sorted here and there.

Cheers
Progress!
I'm loving it! Smile
liquidskin76 Wrote:Just to give everyone an idea of where i am in development...

...some work to do on the OSD side of things (some had already been done in the alpha)

Cheers Wink

liquidskin76 Wrote:Login screen sorted, and about 70% of profile settings sorted. Also, some small 'general clean-up' bits sorted here and there.

Cheers

The rest of the profile settings are now sorted.

So, just the OSD stuff to complete, then onto the dreaded dialog screens. Big Grin

Cheers
good stuff!

Cheers Wink

Started work on completing the OSD stuff. Hopefully i'll have that section wrapped up in a day or two.

Cheers
Great news, its really coming along now by sounds of it, thank you!
nemulate Wrote:Great news, its really coming along now by sounds of it, thank you!

Cheers. Wink It's getting there!
Just added weather to the home page, similar to recent/random. Plus the new default weather icons by tree_jammer look great.

Also, getting there with the OSD stuff.

Cheers
Loving the daily updates!

Those weather icons looks awesome too, glad you are using them!
... what about the most exciting function of XBMC Eden - LiveTV / PVR support ?!! Would be really great to see support for it (didn't even find the keyword PVR or LiveTV in this thread so I better ask) ...

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Hey LastCoder,

It will hopefully be included at some point, however not at initial release.

I haven't actually got PVR equipment to do it at the moment!

Cheers
That's too bad Sad .. I heard something about a PVR dummy .. asked for that in the PVR development forum, we'll see ..

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Dummy PVR addon is Linux only at the moment.
Okay .. here we go:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125051

So long

LastCoder
UNCHAINED Demo Group
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7