OTA TV on XBMC
I would like to find a standalone box that has a tv tuner (both analogue and digital) that would demodulate off air tv signals and stream them over my network. I want to then be able to watch the TV on any of the 3 XBMC HTPC boxes in my house.

Preferably the tuner would have dual tuners so I could watch two programs at once.

Does anyone know of a product like this that works with Xbmc? I would prefer a standalone box rather than a linux pc with a tuner card.

<uch thanks if you can help.
HDHomerun h__p://www.silicondust.com/
Or you can PM me - I have a couple for sale. Nod
I have a question regarding the hd homerun how does one setup the box for use with media center and allow for all the ota channels i can receive. also do you know if it is possible for it to function in media portal and xbmc? Thank you for your time and input.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
That looks like a great product. Only problem is that it appears to only support digital signals. Where I live in Canada, we still only have analogue programming.

Is there a similar product for analogue?

Much Thanks
DoDo1975 Wrote:That looks like a great product. Only problem is that it appears to only support digital signals. Where I live in Canada, we still only have analogue programming.

Is there a similar product for analogue?

Much Thanks
Canada should be all switched over to digital in the next 2 months, so I wouldn't waste getting an analogue tuner for a couple months worth of use.
Wherebouts in Canada are you? Most areas should have both digital and analog. I know here in Toronto I can receive many HD channels when my antenna is up. Both from Buffalo as well as Toronto. Maybe if you live in the sticks you may not be able to receive anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OTA TV on XBMC0