Enabling Banner Support?
There is something here I am just not getting because I have looked and not found anyone who has the exact question/issue I have.

I want to use banners for my TV shows, not posters. However, I cannot get XBMC to use the banners instead of the posters. I have tried fiddling with the Fan Art settings in the TVDB scapper and couldn't solve the problem. I am using the Aeon65 skin, so maybe thats an issue?

I cannot find a "this needs to be set to this" guide to using banners as it seems to just work out of the box for everyone.

Would someone be able to give me a quick overview of what needs to be set where in order for banners to work? What scapper setting do I need? What view do I need to set my TV Shows to display in (Poster, Multiplex, Wall, etc...)

Any input would be great.

Thanks!
Star 
Wide banners are skin dependant.. In the skin Transparency!>settings>skin settings>general>toggle use TV posters /off. I'm not that familiar with the Aeon skin, but if it supports banners... that is where it would be. Question best asked in the Aeon forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enabling Banner Support?0