Incorrect Episode naming after scrape
Here is the debug.log,

http://pastebin.com/m4M5P4as

as you can see it picks up the right information, but for some reason it names all 5 seasons the same, it uses season 1's names for all files

With the 10.1 release it doesn't do anything, just shows that it has found Stargate Atlantis (en) but doesn't pull any information down, the above log is from the June 3rd nightly build, which sees it but names it all wrong.

The lay out of the folders and the naming of the files are as they should be according to the name faq.

Code:
G:
|
  -Videos
        |
         --TV Shows
                |
                 -- Stargate Atlantis
                        |
                         --Season 1
                         |    |
                         |     --Stargate.Atlantis.s01.ep01-02.mkv
                         |    |
                         |     --Stargate.Atlantis.s01.ep03.mkv
                         |
                          --Season 2
                               |
                                --Stargate.Atlantis.s02.ep01.mkv
                               |
                                --Stargate.Atlantis.s02.ep02.mkv

And so on, Star Trek Voyager is found Okay, as is the Ricky Gervais show, I have looked over the FAQ's many times, have even tried the .nfo method, and googled till my eyes bled, and still i cannot find an answer
Try dropping the p in 'ep' - see if it helps, might just be throwing the scraper a wobbly. I don't know if your averse to renaming but I would be inclined to also drop the 'full-stop' between S01 and E01, making it s01e01 etc.
Any chance you enable absolute ordering in the tvdb scraper settings? Uncheck if true.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I feel a right tit, after you said about the p in ep i went and checked, the other seasons have s01.e01 etc, what a stupid oversight on my part Shocked

Thanks steelman1991 for point out such an obvious flaw on my part Wink no issue on the renaming, Total Commander makes that a breeze

vdrfan, i do believe i turned that on before to see if it would help, obviously i would have been wrong to leave it on, so when it didn't help i turned it off, but thanks for the suggestion none the less Laugh
Glad its resolved - sometimes just takes an extra set of eyes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect Episode naming after scrape0