• 46(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Ok well back to Frodo it is then. Thanks for that I had no idea if i was running Frodo, Eden or whoever??
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
Great skin! I love the extra features!
I was tinkering with the home.xml and there is one thing I did not manage to do:

I want to set the wraplist to be semi-transparent so I can still see some of the background.
I played with <colordiffuse> tag on the <ItemLayout> of the wraplist, images, labels, focused. But I did not succeed.
Anyone knows how to do it?

EDIT
I found it! I found it!
I put
Code:
<colordiffuse>BF000000</colordiffuse>
in a control of type image which texture is HomeBack.png.
I also put diffuse on the floor, and now no part of the background image is totally obscured.
hi guys

i need some help - i tried both zip files from the nerds repo 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 - but none give me add-ons to be installed

what am i missing ?

thanks

Shlomi
How do i add the top menu back in this skin. If possible of course
Will this skin be compatible when Gotham is released?
(2014-05-08, 16:06)ilomambo Wrote: Will this skin be compatible when Gotham is released?

Take a look at the last few posts of this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147628
(2014-05-09, 00:33)Devo7v Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 16:06)ilomambo Wrote: Will this skin be compatible when Gotham is released?

Take a look at the last few posts of this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147628

I upgraded to XBMC Gotham 13.1 and so far the ConfluenceMod2 skin seems to be working well, same as before. I don't know if there is any reason to change the skin, as long as it is not broken, I will not fix it.

UPDATE:
Actually it is broken, the palplayer OSD is not working OK, maybe there are other things that are not working, But this is enough to move on to the other skin.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4