• 28(current)
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
Thanks Mudislander!

I'll go try.
(2012-03-18, 19:03)RicardoFonseca Wrote: Thanks Mudislander!

I'll go try.

make sure that you've downloaded and installed Frost's XBMC Intro Move Addon

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-03-18, 19:14)Mudislander Wrote: make sure that you've downloaded and installed Frost's XBMC Intro Move Addon

Of corse!... lol Blush

Works well, for now. Rofl
Great Skin!!

How do I go about adding Hibernate as an option to the shutdown menu? Switching Standby to Hibernate would also work for me as well.

Thanks!
Main HTPC:
Intel e4600 + AMD HD5450 + Antec NSK2480B case + 4gb ddr2 + Earthwatts 430 + 1.5tb Seagate 7200 + XBMC Rapier Qualar Mod Skin + Win7
Office HTPC/Ripper/Server:
AMD x4 635 + GT220 + Antec 300 case + 4gbddr3 + OCZ ModXStream 500 psu + 3x2tb WD green drives + Win7
Love this skin. 1 issue that I am having though.

I have set the background as multi and pointed it to a fanart folder on my NAS server, I am useing Artwork Organizer to copy my fanart to this folder. I copies over .tbn files for movies/tv shows. In the log I get this message from the skin:

22:17:42 T:207577088 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
22:17:42 T:207577088 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/5/5bc11cab.tbn
22:17:53 T:138592256 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
22:17:53 T:138592256 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/b/bd44e39c.tbn

It seems it does not like these fanart files. What program should I be using to get a folder full of fanart .JPEG files then? I thought I did this with other skins and it worked, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
You can export your library in single mode..then you should have a folder containing your thumbs and fanart...I think it's best to pick it from there...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hello max
sorry for my english
congratulations for your project is really great I tried it and it works great I wanted to ask if you could tell me how to do and what files. xml I need to change to add two new pulsnati main menu (cartoon-documenteri) using the skin Confluence simple as taking as the "film" and then I wanted to change the submenu button changing from movie trailer actors etc ... with genres such as horror films - action - comedy, etc ...
can you help? thank you very much
hi,

First off, I'm loving this skin and is flexibility ... great job!

Is there anyway to make the coverwall vizualization folder setting recursive so that I could set it to

./userdata/Thumbnails/Music

and it would find all the cached thumbnails and would always be up to date whenever xbmc finds and stores new albumarts here

thanks

(2012-03-27, 02:02)pomdave Wrote: Is there anyway to make the coverwall vizualization folder setting recursive so that I could set it to

./userdata/Thumbnails/Music

and it would find all the cached thumbnails and would always be up to date whenever xbmc finds and stores new albumarts here
Nope...unfortunately this is not possible as the multiimage control for the covverwall can't be recursive

Not sure if this was covered already. I did search the thread ..

When Fast Forwarding there is no indication of the speed your FF. Usually there's a 2x, 4x, etc etc.

Also is there a way so that the TV Show Recently added is the same size as the Movie ones? I can see like 4 of the recently added movies but because the recently added TV shows use larger thumbnail it will only display like 2.

THanks!
The fast forward thing already came up a bit earlier...
I know that these are currently not showing and yes it will get implemented, but this is after the wedding...

The Recently added issue can be easily solved...
Take a look at "IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml" in the skin folder and c&p the part from videos to tvshows...then adjust the position to your liking and you're done...
(2012-03-27, 19:28)mad-max Wrote: The fast forward thing already came up a bit earlier...
I know that these are currently not showing and yes it will get implemented, but this is after the wedding...

Take a look at "IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml" in the skin folder and c&p the part from videos to tvshows...then adjust the position to your liking and you're done...

Rep points sent!. Thank you very much!..

(2012-03-27, 19:28)mad-max Wrote: The fast forward thing already came up a bit earlier...

MM,

Do you have the exact path for that "IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml". I can't seem to locate it. Im running win7 and have searched the XBMC Folder in Program files(x86) as well as the appdata folder.

I did find a "IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml". Is that it?

@dysan:
Yes, that's it...could not really take a look before as my post was tapatalked while taking a walk with the dog Big Grin

But it should fit now...

If you still have problems, just let me know...

mad-max
Hi max,

I tried the recently added file in your git hub, in excghanged it with the IncludesRecentlyAdded.xml and it's still the same, i don't have 4 movies or extra tv shows. any ideas what iv'e done wrong.

danke
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded4